Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
NO!!!! NOT JOEL MICHAEL SINGER!!!!

dbqWIZTS_F_96Eu9VGaGj2X17XI=.gif

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
I saw Joel Michael Singer at a grocery store in Los Angeles once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
10/10

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
The point is to repeat his name so it's always associated with posts like this and the videos, you know the opposite of what he's trying to achieve. He's not a celebrity, his dad runs a restaurant chain or something? and the money went to his head.

giphy.gif

When I first heard what Joel Michael Singer had done I was surprised because it didn't seem like the kind of thing that a Joel Michael Singer would do, but the more I looked into Joel Michael Singer, learning all I can about Joel Michael Singer, it has become clear Joel Michael Singer is exactly the kind of person to do the reprehensible things that Joel Michael Singer has done. You might say that Joel Michael Singer has done a very Joel Michael Singer thing.

10/10 content.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
The Joel Michael Singer saga, is nowhere near as funny as the people wasting time, arguing about wasting time on Joel Michael Singer the nobody.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
That really looks like Joel Micheal Singer in the vid...

lol that guy is now a meme. Some comments on the videos make me chuckle.

Would have been only a vid in "justice served" and similar subreddit but his efforts to delete it from the internet elevated it to "fame". Interesting dynamic.

Finally a thread where the Guardians "Who. gif" would fit and nobody ist posting it.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The guy holding Joel Michael Singer in a chokehold is a boss who looks like he's done this before.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I'm so glad I clicked on this Joel Michael singer thread cause I had no idea who he was and reading all the irrate people complaining that Joel Michael singer isn't someone famous made it worth it.

Joel Michael singer doesn't do what he does for Joel Michael singer. Joel Michael singer does what Joel Michael singer does for James Cameron. Even though Joel Michael singer is a douche and doesn't have a case against copyright infringement.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
This has been making the rounds the last few days. Reddit in particular seems fully committed to dragging this clown. Any time somebody gets Streisand Effect'd, I absolutely drink the situation in. Also the first page of this thread has me fucking dying of laughter. You don't get to see a quintuple or sextuple-down too often.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Joel Michael Singer doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Joel Michael Singer doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Joel Michael Singer doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Joel Michael Singer doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Joel Michael Singer doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Joel Michael Singer doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lol. His life is ruined isn't it?
I mean, probably not? If we go by the details in the thread he was basically born into wealth. He could just move, change his name etc for the equivalent of his high school pocket change. However, much like the stupidity he displayed in the video, he seems a little too stupid to work out that these were options and spent a year fighting the Internet instead

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I have made an email called '[email protected]'

and emailed Joel Michael Singer to clarify a few things. See below.

Subject: Joel Michael Singer
Body: Michael Singer, Joel: Please state your full name for our records.

Regards,

Joel Michael Singer

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
In this case I'm struggling to separate the art from the artist. I'm voting with my wallet and will not support whatever he is involved with in the future.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I don't understand, seeing as Joel Michael Singer is getting ragdolled in this video is he the villain of the Joel Michael Singer Cinematic Universe or not? But if he's the hero where, in the Joel Michael Singer Cinematic Universe, does this video sit?

Is this the 'Endgame' of the Joel Michael Singer Cinematic Universe or is this the Iron Man of the Joel Michael Singer Cinematic Universe?

The guy holding Joel Michael Singer in a chokehold is a boss who looks like he's done this before.

Agreed. Weirdly this was the most satisfying part of the whole video for me.

For Joel Michael Singer this was the very worst time to take such action, the ChokeMaster was giving Joel Michael Singer's neck a one-to-one tuition on pain.

Nezacant

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Not that I am trying to defend this prick... but when the eventual shortfalls of a doxxing campaign happen (death threats, mistaken identity because someone has the same name, etc) does resetera want to be associated with it? Many of these posts using his full name are being deleted by reddit moderators for a reason.

siteseer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not that I am trying to defend this prick... but when the eventual shortfalls of a doxxing campaign happen (death threats, mistaken identity because someone has the same name, etc) does resetera want to be associated with it? Many of these posts using his full name are being deleted by reddit moderators for a reason.
bunch of people jeering and hollering who have no association at all to the situation, just let the perp pay his debt to society via the law and be done with it. this level of vitriolic public shaming of a private individual is regressive.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
406r0s.jpg

(it's actually healthy to laugh at rich asshole Joel Michael Singer being handled like an overgrown child)

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao I'm glad this was handled. Neutralized with no serious injuries. He should have gotten slapped a few times though lol.

His directing career is over.

Oct 25, 2017
Idk....if JMS is filing suits for take down videos, why you bringing that drama to resetera admins to deal with?
Resetera is not a video host and is not hosting any videos to be taken down. No users are even providing their own personally hosted links. Just linking to another platform: Youtube. Any complaints would have to be directed to their platform.

Oct 25, 2017
The point of making Reddit/Resetera/etc... threads about this isn't because some random asshole got in a fight is newsworthy, it's that some random asshole abusing the DMCA to take down videos of a fight his got in to is newsworthy.

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Not only is he wealthy but he is now famous. Must have been a great day for him.

mernst23

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Ironically in early March I saw some dude walk up to a grocery store worker on break outside the entrance and try to pick a fight with him completely unprovoked. Me and another guy walking into the store basically made eye contact like "is this guy serious and are we about to have to jump in here?" We both stood there for an extra 15 seconds before entering the store after the worker decided to walk inside and call for security.

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Ironically in early March I saw some dude walk up to a grocery store worker on break outside the entrance and try to pick a fight with him completely unprovoked. Me and another guy walking into the store basically made eye contact like "is this guy serious and are we about to have to jump in here?" We both stood there for an extra 15 seconds before entering the store after the worker decided to walk inside and call for security.

Was that guy Joel Michael Singer?

Status
Not open for further replies.