Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Trump is like the final boss of a Resident Evil game undergoing increasingly grotesque and pathetic mutations

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the Ballot Counting Abuse Hotline? I would like to report a crime.

What fresh hell is this

TrashHeap64

Dec 7, 2017
Austin, TX
I seriously can't wait for Trump's twitter to get permabanned. So tired of this shit.
I know he'll find another platform (Parlor probably) but the twitter ban will be so refreshing

wookiee

Jul 14, 2020
The rhetoric that was spouted in churches on Sunday and by people who are figures in their small communities because of their church is vile. For people who claim to care about their "God" they sure are trying as hard as they can to promote a racist, sexist, rapist, child-molester, a man who reportedly forced women into abortions, cheater, and generally evil as fuck human being. But noooo Joe Biden a man who LITERALLY has talked about his faith, loves his wife, loves his kids, and is by all accounts a good man is the evil pedophile, or does none of that count in these communities because he's a practicing catholic and that doesn't carry in evangelical circles.

Sorry, this stuff infuriates me because it propagates the message that the election was stolen and that Donald Trump is the second coming. It's a complete picture of how willing people would be to follow a dictator or for their Christian minds an anti-christ.

I could post some examples of what I've been seeing, but I'm not sure what the rules are around that here and would rather not get banned but fuck me it's goddamn infuriating because these knuckle-dragging idiots believe it.

Absoludacrous

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Trump is vanquished but doesn't acknowledge it. The election is over -- what are Republicans possibly afraid of at this point??

Completely maddening that their cowardice only facilitates the continued destabilization of this country.

Trump is vanquished but his base isn't. Republicans can't publicly turn against Trump. Not yet, maybe not ever.

wookiee

Jul 14, 2020
Trump is vanquished but his base isn't. Republicans can't publicly turn against Trump. Not yet, maybe not ever.
Sure they can. And they will. Look, it's already starting to shake out. There will be Republicans who shun Trump because he's no longer viable as well as Republicans who continue to promote Trump and Trumpism because they're so indoctrinated. I'm predicting a 2024 split of the GOP into a Trump half and a more moderate Republican side.

The GOP probably will not put Trump up on the ticket because he lost this election handily as the incumbent which like never happens, he has every right to run third party of he wants to, and he absolutely will sap votes off the GOP ticket because of it.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What the fucking shit is happening?

The natural result of Republicans knowing that Trump is more popular than the GOP insitution can ever hope to be, and they're being backed into a corner while only being able to scream into a void.

Shit is going to get real interesting in December when the states certify the results. The Trump camp is simply unable to produce any evidence that anything widespread is going on, so nothing is going to stop these certifications. The GOP is going to be in a real hard place at that point - either piss off Trump and accept the results of the election, thus causing Trump's electorate to turn on the GOP as early as the January 5th runoffs - or keep trying to pretend that elections can't be trusted anymore, in which case at least a small critical percentage of pissed off Trumpers won't see a point in going to the polls again as early as the January 5th runoffs.

They're making two very bad ends for themselves.