• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's not a review, he just gives his impressions of the game (clue is in the name)

In this case his impressions were not good at all, and he backs it up with video evidence.

And yet I along with others have not experienced what he says, now some have absolutely but that's games in general anymore, none of the games coming out are ever fully done anymore (in my opinion).

He had a bad experience and that sucks and he has valid points but for the first two pages to just say "wow what a shame", "this game is a disappointment" etc from people who have never played it is silly to say the least.

Jerykk

Banned
Dec 26, 2017
He had a bad experience and that sucks and he has valid points but for the first two pages to just say "wow what a shame", "this game is a disappointment" etc from people who have never played it is silly to say the least.

Sadly, that's a pretty common trend. I think about 90% of game criticism comes from people who haven't even played the games they're criticizing. It's basically a hate bandwagon.