• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This dude wanted to make a satellite to impregnate people iirc.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has some "if my heart stops all my files will be uploaded to the internet" plan in place for this event.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
It's not a conspiracy to say that the rich and powerful will pull any strings available to them to get away with the worst shit imaginable. That's just the nature of the ruling class.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like most of you need to head on over to twitter to be with your people.

HhLHf8l.png

Where's #WorstSucideWatchInTheHistoryOfTheHumanSpecies

Hierophant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
to add on to the tweet Tovarisc posted earlier. Local jails/prisons are woefully inadequate at preventing suicide even when under watch. The NIC and JD both have studies that show an unacceptable rate of successful suicide in facilities. Just Google jail suicide statistics and you'll find a boat load of really depressing papers. It's actually extremely likely

I know it's true but Epstein is the most high profile prisoner in America right now, it is insane to think they wouldn't have someone watching him 24/7 after an attempted suicide just last week.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Honestly, I was waiting for him to either somehow flee the country or die before his trial. I just had zero expectations that he'd actually face justice. Thats just real sad for the people he victimized. I'm not even going to ask how he was able to kill himself when he was supposedly on suicide watch. Not right now at least.

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A guy whose whole lifestyle was seemingly supported by sex trafficking, discrete access, and blackmail likely just went down with the ship and killed himself. There isn't a conspiracy here. He was never going to name names.

We'll see if the evidence gathered from his homes can bring any justice.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

nature boy

Oct 25, 2017

If this was a high profile mass murderer or terrorist I'm sure the feds would've kept him/her on watch.

He was too inconvenient to some people

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Next week all the guards involved will, by sheer coincidence if course, win a huge amount of money from a international lottery. It just so happens to be the first time they ever played too, what luck!

or they all die on a fishing trip at some point.

/fugitive or was it the firm...

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Not usually one for conspiracy theories, but the timing on this is way too suspect. Questions need to be asked of this and I fear they'll never be answered.

Even if we assume the official story is true and he really did commit suicide, why the hell was he allowed to do so?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Shimon Prokupecz @ShimonPro

Thinking of the victims this morning who fought so hard to get justice in the Jeffrey Epstein case.

9:36 AM - Aug 10, 2019

Shimon Prokupecz @ShimonPro

I can only imagine what is going on at SDNY right now. I feel for them. To bring such a high profile important case and to have something like this happen. Bureau of Prisons has some answering to do.

9:46 AM - Aug 10, 2019

The victims were branded as liars and as sex workers. Having Epstein go through an investigation / trial, getting him to cooperate, and rope in any of his buddies / accomplices would've been some justice.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
regardless of circumstance and how it happened, it's a complete fucking failure of the prison system that this shit is even possible. especially after an attempt so recently. fucking abhorrent state of things over there, that's the main takeaway.

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Eat the rich tbh. They could murder and rape children on TV and the American public would say its all a conspiracy theory.

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
I think the names of every single human even tangentially associated with the charge of keeping an eye on Epstein should be made public.

Deleted member 8644

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't have any idea if he was killed or committed suicide, but I think it's really rich how people are so quick to dismiss the possibility and ridiculing everyone by talking about tinfoil, as if similar (and way more absurd even) things haven't already happened and been recorded and documented, sometimes many years after the facts.

GameShrink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I wonder, what happens to a person's offshore assets once they die? What stops the US from checking out his private island now (though I'm sure it's long since been scrubbed of anything useful)?

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
Fucking coward. Fuck the prison too for allowing this.

No fucking justice. I truly feel for all his victims that won't get to see him pay for destroying their lives.

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Enough with the conspiracy theories. Stop this, and move on.
Define "conspiracy theory"

Were talking about a child rapist with potential truckloads of dirt on a lot of powerful people, who just suddenly ended up dead in his jail cell. Shouldnt that actually be part of the discourse?

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The victims better get justice here. Name the names of the co conspirators and throw all of them in prison.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
to add on to the tweet Tovarisc posted earlier. Local jails/prisons are woefully inadequate at preventing suicide even when under watch. The NIC and JD both have studies that show an unacceptable rate of successful suicide in facilities. Just Google jail suicide statistics and you'll find a boat load of really depressing papers. It's actually extremely likely

Yeah but this is Jeffery "i got dirt on eeeeeeverybody" fucking Epstein.

Jexhius

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
The most high profile criminal in recent American history 'kills himself' (after allegedly attempting to do so earlier) and that doesn't seem insanely suspicious? If he really did kill himself then it's either staggerging incompetence in the prison or deliberate relaxation of security.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017

If this was a high profile mass murderer or terrorist I'm sure the feds would've kept him/her on watch.

He was too inconvenient to some people

Key point being "appropriate degree of suicide prevention" which few prisons have. There's no question whatsoever that people should be fired for this. Unfortunately we live in a country that has an unacceptably high successful suicide rate in jails so I'm not going to immediately fall on the conspiracy side without something more substantial than fucking Twitter flight log readers

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Lol I find it hard to care about how the child rapist was treated in prison. Yes our prisons are pretty bad but let's not try to make this about such a thing. Tweet reads like damage control.

His tweets point is "Don't go full Alex Jones / conspiracy theory as prison suicide is extremely common and happens even under suicide watch".

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that last election had the spouse of a man accused of raping women in the past, who was "close friends" with Epstein and Maxwell and is recorded taking plane trips to the sex ring island is fucking horrific is beyond conspiratorial bullshit. Now we have a sitting President credibly accused of multiple rapes, who ran Miss Universe where he walked in on girls changing, and used the "Lolita Express."

Now the child sex ring leader is dead in a federal holding cell in Manhattan. Anyone associated with Epstein as closely as the Clintons and Trumps were knew what he was doing.

Joe Paterno had to retire for ignoring one sex criminal on his campus. Why should the same not apply to the pieces of shit who ran for President last cycle.

https://www./news/article-2906981/B...Epstein-s-social-fixer-Chelsea-s-wedding.html

This picture of Epstein's madam at Chelsea Clinton's wedding was taken after Epstein was arrested for having sex with 14-year olds.