• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ascii42

Oct 25, 2017
Ha, Sessions won Tuscaloosa. That's the home of the University of Alabama, rival to Auburn, the school Tuberville used to coach football at. For those unfamiliar.

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Well, I say I say, I do believe he done shit the bed.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
How's it feel to be an irrelevant loser? What a great idea it was to ride Trump's dick for that Attorney General position, glad it worked out so well.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
Tommy Tuberville sounds like half of a brother and sister folk singing duo from the 70s. I wonder if he plays the tambourine.

May 10, 2018
1st guy who publicly endorsed Trump and this is the result.

giphy.gif

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Sucks that the new guy was endorsed by Trump but I guess we just need to hope the Dem will beat the coach now.

Sessions danced with the devil and got burned.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
Trump destroyed Jeff Sessions' political career. If there's one good thing to come out of the Trump admin, it would be this.

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ec05HGxXgAg1Duz

I thought he was going to pull it off after being activated and locking up the crucial grown men ban from malls vote

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Tuberville couldn't even handle getting heckled by Cincinnati Bearcat fans. Very thin skinned.

Turnout was apparently abysmal. 10-15% range. Hopefully it signals Jones has a chance to hang on if Biden has a wide margin going into November.

And yeah Sessions a massive kiss ass that got beat by a terrible candidate. Little bitch.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
sessions sighs, returns to the keebler elf factory line, and thinks to himself you know what maybe this is in a way better

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Lost to a football coach. You hate to see it for ol' Jeff.

Tuberville is also trash, mind. Terrible candidate.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
lmao
Tuscaloosa HATES Tuberville, for obvious reasons
ROLL DAMN TIDE

Seeing Sessions's political career get completely steamrolled has been a sick pleasure over the past couple years.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like a fairy oddparents character

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
Thanks Trump! So sad. Even as he begged Trump for his support Trumpy ain't having it. I can't stop laughing. Doug Jones going to win easy now.

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
What would be funny if Sessions endorsed Doug Jones in a fuck you to Turmp. But he doesn't have that kind of spine.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Tommy Tuberville sounds like the name of a town founded by a big fan of both Tommy Tutone and The Tubes.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn Jeff, you got your career killed sooo hard that even Alabama doesn't want you. Everything Trump Touches Dies indeed.
Enjoy the senate seat Tuberville you shitheel.