IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

View: https://clips.twitch.tv/JollyArborealRaisinWOOP-mXJi0b59IoBqPY0m
I think there will be five games that we haven't heard of before and that's across all the verticals (meaning across Xbox-Bethesda-Activision). What those are? I don't know. I think we'll see some familiar faces on stage.. some... popular voice actors I'll say. You'll at least see their names. Dragon Age, I was teasing this one. I joke Dragon Age Dreadwolf won't be there and will be there. Dragon Age: Dreadwolf probably WON'T be there, Dragon Age WILL be there. If that makes sense.

(edit) Shortly after leaving the stream, Grubb clarified and said "It's not a Dragon Age 1 Remake. It's just not Dreadwolf."

Last edited:

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
... I dunno. They said just a few months ago they'd show us Dreadwolf this summer.
They couldn't possibly delay it for remasters now.

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK
Oh god will I finally get my Legendary editions of 1 and 2? I've been going on about those for an age

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Lol i just started my first playthrough of Origins maybe I should hold off until the weekend.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
DAO Remake??

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Oh thank God I decided to play Mass Effecf instead of DA. I hope we get a Legendary Edition as well.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
I have no idea what a Dragon Age remaster even looks like. Like... how hard do you go with it? Because Origins may need a fair bit of work to spruce it up.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
So Jeff clarified in chat and said "It's not a Dragon Age 1 Remake. It's just not Dreadwolf." Implies they've changed the name of this game.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love DA:O & DA2 remasters but it sounds like they'd have to be virtually remade, so I'm just skeptical that they'll devote the resources to that.

So Jeff clarified in chat and said "It's not a Dragon Age 1 Remake. It's just not Dreadwolf." Implies they've changed the name of this game.

Yeah... that sounds about right.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
I have no idea what a Dragon Age remaster even looks like. Like... how hard do you go with it? Because Origins may need a fair bit of work to spruce it up.
As someone who finishing up DAO on PC, the game needs a lot of fixes and QoL. It so broken...

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
Probably give us inquisition remaster before origins.

I'd be down for a shiny new ps5 version with upgraded visuals specially the resolution.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly given the different engines; A simple port/ressolution and frame rate bump and all DLCs combined should be good enough for all 3 DAs. Might help if they could iron out the save file choices for all 3 games to work with Dreadwolf.

Sportello

Sep 15, 2020
A remake of Origins (or even DA2) would be great, but they can't keep blue-balling us about Dreadwolf. It's been in development for like a decade.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Hmm weird, way to be cryptic as fuck for no good reason, but that's insiders. I like Dreadwolf subtitle, but maybe the scope and focus of the game has shifted so that's not as accurate anymore.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
I feel like any dragon age remasters would have to wait until after Dreadwolf, assuming they're being handled in-house like Mass Effect LE.

Ahh, a name change could make sense I guess. Maybe they want something that sounds more standalone for newcomers to jump on

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
zGueyYt.png

Barely two minutes later. He didn't have time to clarify 'cause he had to go do GB stuff.

senj

Nov 6, 2017
A remake of Origins (or even DA2) would be great, but they can't keep blue-balling us about Dreadwolf. It's been in development for like a decade.
Well, more like 3 different games with the same title have been in development for a decade. It's only been 6 years since they cancelled the single player game and restarted from scratch as a Live Services game, and only 3 years since they cancelled the multiplayer aspect and decided to make a single player game (again)

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think you could easily do a current-gen rerelease of Inquisition (or even a 2 + Inquisition pack), but Origins would fall apart the minute you tried to spruce it up, and in general it seems way too late to announce and release that sort of thing.

Name change makes more sense, but at the same time Dreadwolf is a really solid name, so I have no idea what it would change to. "Revelations" incoming to complete the circle with "Origins."

Riddler

Oct 25, 2017
Well that got disappointing fast. Having a remake of the best Dragon Age would have been perfect! Do hope we atleast get a "Next gen" upgrade to DA:I