• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
I can't handle all these new MVs

youtu.be

ズカイ - ムーンライト

ズカイ - ムーンライト(Official Video)Streaminghttps://lnk.to/Moonlight_監督・脚本・撮影・編集 玉田しんせつ Twitter @shinsetsu_tama編集 まんくも @mankumo出演 水無月いと Twitter @neruhanemutai ...
youtu.be

GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE / Make Me Better (Music Video)

New Album “Up & Down” Release 2021.7.14GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE - “Make Me Better” Official MV ▶︎Listen&DL: https://generations.lnk.to/MMB_DLSTR▶︎商品のご予約は...
youtu.be

にしな - U+【Official Video】

#ユーアンド #にしな にしな - U+(Official Video)The era will be over.247https://nishina.lnk.to/nishinaU+作詞作曲:にしな神か仏かそれとも己かこの世に引いた数あるボーダーライン超えられないのは本当に線か空回り絡まる思考回路右の耳から洗脳...

youtu.be

The Floor 「雨中」 Official Music Video

音楽ストリーミングサービスおよび主要ダウンロードサイトでミニアルバム「CLOCK TOWN」より「雨中」の先行配信スタート!https://linkcloud.mu/1d2117f62021年7月7日ミニアルバム「CLOCK TOWN」発売!¥1,760(税込) LILC-1010<収録曲>1.We can't ...

youtu.be

4s4ki - STAR PLAYER (Official Music Video)

4s4ki〝STAR PLAYER〟(2021.7.7 release / New Album "Castle in Madness") Download/Streaming ⇒https://jvcmusic.lnk.to/CastleinMadness“STAR PLAYER”Lyrics : 4s4kiMu...

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France

Noteworthy releases of the day

Kroi's 1st major album. Filling that Suchmos void, great stuff.
open.spotify.com

Lens

Kroi · Album · 2021 · 12 songs.

SPARTA's 3rd album. Slowly becoming one of my favorite rappers.
open.spotify.com

Signs

SPARTA · Album · 2021 · 13 songs.

asmi's 1st EP. One of my favorite new artists of 2020 thanks to her collab with Rinne followed by her first full album. Strong EP.
open.spotify.com

humming

asmi · Ep · 2021 · 5 songs.

mihoro*'s major debut EP, another young artist to follow closely
open.spotify.com

love is alive

mihoro* · Ep · 2021 · 6 songs.

Sorane's new EP. The two tracks by KM are pretty different than his usual songs.
open.spotify.com

Alcoholic club

SORANE · Ep · 2021 · 4 songs.

Last edited:

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
sloppy dim's 1st full album is out and I already know I'll be listening a lot to it this summer. Sooo good.

New Siip/Ohmori Motoki (still don't know why he bothers having two solo names)

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France

We're finally getting an album from yama this september, but given the huge amount of singles already out I guess it won't have a lot of new material.

Travis Japan need to debut soon, I'm obsessed with this track

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Made a list with my 50 favorite releases of the year so far (it's not a ranking). Extremely strong year for Japanese music, whether it's from new talents, veterans, artists that fall right in between…
If I had to pick my favorite new artist of 2021 so far, it's definitely WurtS. Dude came out of nowhere with his EPs and I'm already hooked.
The hip-hop crew Deep Leaf is also super promising.
Also happy to follow the growth of young artists I discovered these past two years like Kubota Kai, Kroi, Mr.Forte, CVLTE, Nishina, PEOPLE 1, Eisyu, Dongurizu, sloppy dim, Nakimushi, BREIMEN, Akiyama Kiiro…
  1. indigo la End - 夜行秘密 (Yakou Himitsu)
  2. KID FRESINO - 20,Stop it.
  3. SixTONES - 1ST
  4. Lucky Kilimanjaro - DAILY POP
  5. 梅田サイファー - ビッグジャンボジェット (Umeda Cypher - Big Jumbo Jet)
  6. 平井賢 - あなたになりたかった (Hirai Ken - Anata ni Naritakatta)
  7. go!go!vanillas - PANDORA
  8. クボタカイ - 来光 (Kubota Kai - Raikou)
  9. ヒトリエ (Hitorie) - REAMP
  10. Awesome City Club - Grower
  11. にしな (Nishina) - odds and ends
  12. YUKI - Terminal
  13. 櫻坂46 (Sakurazaka46) - BAN
  14. KANDYTOWN - LOCAL SERVICE 2
  15. SIRUP - cure
  16. PEOPLE 1 - Something Sweet, Something Excellent
  17. 変態紳士クラブ (Hentai Shinshi Club) - ZURUMUKE
  18. 映秀。(Eisyu) - 第壱楽章 (Dai Ichi Gakushou)
  19. Nulbarich - NEW GRAVITY
  20. Mr.ふぉるて (Mr. Forte) - sweet life
  21. millennium parade - THE MILLENNIUM PARADe
  22. 5lack - Title
  23. SUPER BEAVER - アイラブユー (I Love You)
  24. KOTORI - We Are The Future
  25. YOASOBI - THE BOOK
  26. 秋山黄色 (Akiyama Kiiro) - FIZZY POP SYNDROME
  27. ずっと真夜中でいいのに。- ぐされ (Zutto Mayonaka de Iinoni - Gusare)
  28. Tempalay - ゴーストアルバム (Ghost Album)
  29. 向井太一 (Mukai Taichi) - COLORLESS
  30. アイナ・ジ・エンド (Aina The End) - THE END
  31. 須田景凪 (Suda Keina) - Billow
  32. どんぐりず (Dongurizu) - 4EP1
  33. 泣き虫 (Nakimushi) - rendez-vous
  34. Yung kiss - Z-POP
  35. くるり - 天才の愛 (Quruki - Tensai no Ai)
  36. BREIMEN - Play time isn't over
  37. 崎山蒼志 (Sakiyama Soushi) - find fuse in youth
  38. 生活は忘れて - 生活 (Seikatsu wa Wasurete - Seikatsu)
  39. 乃木坂46 - ごめんえFingers crossed (Nogizaka46 - Gomen ne Fingers crossed)
  40. CVLTE - praystation 2
  41. odol - はためき (Hatameki)
  42. WurtS - 檸檬の日々 (Lemon no Hibi)
  43. 東京事変 - 音楽 (Tokyo Jihen - Music)
  44. the LOW-ATUS - 旅鳥小唄/Songbirds of Passage
  45. kobore - Orange
  46. SPARTA - 兆し (Kizashi)
  47. Kroi - LENS
  48. sloppy dim - Coordinate
  49. Deep Leaf - infinite
  50. YONA YONA WEEKENDERS - 唄が歩く時 (Uta ga Aruku Toki)
Here's the Spotify playlist to go along (SixTONES aren't on streaming services, unfortunately)
open.spotify.com

Best of 2021 - Part 1

Best of 2021 - Part 1 · Playlist · 49 songs · 2 likes

Already excited for summer releases like the new BiSH, NEE, SEKAI NO OWARI, Shurkn Pap, HigeDan, KEYTALK, Jisoku 36km, AAAMYYY, yonige… Yama and Age Factory's albums this fall…
Hoping we get new albums from Vaundy, Fujii Kaze, the HIATUS, Perfume, FOMARE, My Hair is Bad, KANA-BOON, Hoshino Gen, back number, Mom, ONE OK ROCK, VaVa…

Last edited:

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
GANG PARADE splitting up into two groups might with hindsight be the best thing to happen to that group, because man I'm way into PARADISES now.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
holy shit an official English version of Yoru Ni Kakeru !

EDIT: goddamn, some of the lyrics sounded exactly like the original

Last edited:

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Speaking of YOASOBI, their new single that dropped today is excellent. It also looks like their UNIQLO collab t-shirts (that are out today in Japan) will reach the US next month. Hopefully other countries get them too.

New Perfume single might be one of my favorite songs of the trio. Got some early Daft Punk vibes.

Last edited:

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
First we get an 80s throwback that's also the poppiest song Capsule's done in a decade, and next we get a Perfume song that feels to me like a revisiting of Game/Triangle/JPN glory days, but also a little bit not?

I'm not sure if Yasutaka Nakata's reexamining his legacy or just taking inspiration from old sounds, but I'm more intrigued than I have been in a long while.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
The Perfume songs released these past two years (Challenger, Nananananairo, Saisei, Time Warp) have all sounded fairly old-school with a twist imo.
Hope an album is coming this year, they said they recorded other songs recently!

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France

Another wonderful track from SEKAI NO OWARI. Hyped for their al

Loving this collab between Culenasm and Kubota Kai. Gimme more rock-rap collabs!

New Nakimushi, used as the ending for Tokyo Revengers

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I was gonna post about the new Yoasobi stuff myself. They used some interesting wordplay and weird grammar in "Into The Night" to make it sound nearly identical to the rhythm of the original version.

Their new song is pretty catchy too.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Momoko graduating from Nogizaka46 this september 🥲🥲🥲First 3rd gen member to leave the group.
One of the members that made me fall in love with Nogizaka…

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017

Here's the music video for the new Yoasobi single, it's pretty.

I think they might be my favorite Japanese artist at this point. Despite some of their songs blending together in my head, it's all really catchy.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
The Spotify widget isn't working for me :(

Love the new Perfume single. It's not outdated but it fits in perfectly with the likes of GAME and Triangle.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Besides watching Gundam Wing and G Gundam when I was younger I never watched other series. Started watching the OG movie trilogy on Netflix this evening. In the middle of the first one, this is pretty good!

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Yoasobi announced on Twitter that they're releasing an English version of RGB on July 16th.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
Utada Hikaru came out as non-binary by the way. Very happy for them!

Hey. Right on. On a side note, are those permanent tattoos? I don't remember Hikaru having any arm tatoos in the past, but they might just be temporary so... Eh no. Now that I recall the Pink Blood music video, no way are those permanent tattoos lol. EDIT: it's a shirt under her shirt lol.
----
You guys got me hyped to hear the new Perfume single. Kinda surprising that I haven't listened to it yet. July 4th weekend kept me busy from digging into music.
-----

Some tracks I had saved on Spotify I haven't shared yet.

open.spotify.com

Ocean of the Stars

THE PLANET WE CAN SEE · Song · 2021
Indie rock with female vocals.

open.spotify.com

Merry

Sachiarray · Song · 2021
This might be my favorite from the batch I'm sharing. A heavier shoegaze-like track.

open.spotify.com

未性年の主張

あすなろ白昼夢 · Song · 2021
We j-rocking. After like 50 seconds.

open.spotify.com

ロックンロール

GaGaGa SP · Song · 2021
This one is also j-rock. Kinda sounds like something that could used for an anime intro too.

Last edited:

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France

Already posted his new music video a few days ago, but man, dunno why it took me this long to discover guca owl. Dude is definitely becoming one of my favorite rappers.

New Snow Man

Last edited: