Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
You just shake your hands after washing. Your clothes will not get drenched if you wipe it off a bit lol

Paper is bad for the environment and air blower is not exactly hygienic.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
This would be awesome if hundreds of people did it together.

Love this.

That would be me, good thing they don't exist here. I'd eat $30 worth.

When I first tried got my first job and tried first sushi, I didn't think of the price and bought $25 party sets for lunch.

It was actually pretty awesome.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
lol this is good Japan, this is good
Mine would be like spends 5 minutes looking for HD gif but posts SD gif and hopes nobody notices.

tenor.gif

I just found the other day that Konobi had an anime adaptation and I am mad nobody told me.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Awh I'd have a fucking blast going to these types of shindigs, starting with my brave-yet-controversial piece 'Man on flight who firmly believes that being in the middle seat entitles you to both armrests' and I'd have the armrests glued to my sleeves.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I would have probably gone as "man in light colored suit, drops coffee on crotch and hopes nobody notices."

Kendrid

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
I did actually. I know Japan is supposed to be the healthiest and thinnest developed country, it just really hit me in these pics for some reason.
I actually ate a lot of fried food when I was there, and my Japanese coworkers said it was normal. It is all potion size. Even a Coke is tiny and no free refills. Here we get 1000 calories a glass with 3 refills.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the food portion size in Japan is small. I went to bed hungry every night. That isn't a bad thing.

lol wat

eat more ramen and Kara age or tonkatsu

I'm a big fat funster and I can barely get through two proper meals per day

I agree there are plenty of précis portion places but dang you can eat big for cheap if you want to