• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
Happy 2020 grapple fans

I know there are a lot of shows this month. WWE has really been killing my interest in wrestling so I want to check out other promotions. I know WK is coming up, but what other shows should i be watching.
TJPW, DDT, Stardom, GCW, AAA, Beyond and NJPW are all good places to branch out to. Had a lot of fun watching some of these for the first time last year.

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
HOSS

ENLoFJDVAAA2WrT

greenbird

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Happy 2020 grapple fans

I know there are a lot of shows this month. WWE has really been killing my interest in wrestling so I want to check out other promotions. I know WK is coming up, but what other shows should i be watching.

The TJPW show on the 4th looks to be a good one. Those January Korakuen shows tend to be a good jumping on point for following the promotion (that's where I started with them in 2018), so if that's something you might be interested in, the timing is right.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Starting the BEYOND VOD now. Man they really put everything i wanted to see in the first half, and then stuffed stat/silver in the middle of stuff i had no interest in

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
god I love Yehi, more people should book him

Dude slips trying some fancy rope roll bullshit so he just slides out of the ring and exploders Yuta on the outside lmao

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Stevens headbutting Starr after their little exchange was fuckin haaaaaaaaaaaaard

Hope he gets some more bangers on his way out, would love to see him get someone from Japan at Spring Break

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I really wish NJPW would let Moxley do whatever shit he wants this week.

Want to see all those people from All Out getting their jimmies rustled over Mox vs Kenny get a second dose in his match against Hoyt.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
I really wish NJPW would let Moxley do whatever shit he wants this week.

Want to see all those people from All Out getting their jimmies rustled over Mox vs Kenny get a second dose in his match against Hoyt.
New Japan isn't really the place for hardcore stuff, pretty sure Texas Deathmatch is just a fancy name to say it's no holds barred and all.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
New Japan is a promotion where the crowd actively cheers for the babyface to put the table back underneath the ring.

lol Deathmatches.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Its never too late for Gedo to get into outlaw mudshow wrestling.

...Or whatever the fuck Cornette calls it.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Hasn't even started with WWE and already has a YouTube channel

Smart

At this point I'm wondering if she's even going to WWE. It's been teased a few times, but neither side has made any real moves indicating she is heading there, at least not recently.

Also her channel description is kinda interesting:

The last hope of real Japanese Joshi pro wrestling Sareee's official Youtube channel. Never seen footages and personality of Sareee. Prowrestling legends even approve. Not an idol, but a real pro wrestler.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
At this point I'm wondering if she's even going to WWE. It's been teased a few times, but neither side has made any real moves indicating she is heading there, at least not recently.

Also her channel description is kinda interesting:

It would be really ironic if with that description she goes to WWE or AEW.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
It would be really ironic if with that description she goes to WWE or AEW.
I mean the last update we had on Sareee heading to a western promotion was Chono apparently giving her permission to use the STF in WWE. But that was like three or four months ago, I think. She's working a TJPW show soon, and apparently wants to work a STARDOM match as well, to repay them for letting her borrow Mayu for her self produced show.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Kenny Omega was teasing a couple big-impact signings in the women's division who were going to start in early 2020 on WOR several weeks ago. We haven't gotten any more hints on that front.
Brandi does need more hair to cut after all. And Britt needs more women to go over. But either way, I don't think it'll be Sareee. It feels like if she goes anywhere western, it'll be WWE. She's made that clear in the past that she wants to work on the largest stage at some point in her career.

Status
Not open for further replies.