Oct 25, 2017
U1fmlYNw6T1nFJ0m6QeSBMg4fOo=.gif

xzejsnxzmIXOyGXCx8TUA4aVKEM=.gif

UmL5jQ7X2R4t3a9zjfRTrjAZf0A=.gif

_j3MYoTV2yWPxgGRC-gE7hRUmTI=.gif

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They've taken every aspect of American politics and just took a hot steaming pile of crap all over it, and what's worse, they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Like father, like daughter.

I won't be surprised if they had a vaccine to covid but traded it away for some Goya "magic" beans that would fulfill their wishes.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Lol, the Oval Office being used to advertise grocery products. Straight out of a Simpsons episode.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
"The government shouldn't pick winners and losers"

...Some people who've said the above will defend this.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You got to be dumb as shit to be a prominent taking a photo of you holding something. That's just dildo Photoshop in the making.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
God-DAMN that is a fine burn.

I'm always reminded of this Ivanka story whenever her name pops up:

When the tour approached Putin's office, Ivanka Trump asked, according to Sater, if she could sit in the chair behind Putin's desk.

A guard asked if she was "crazy," but Sater claims he pressed on the issue and Ivanka's request was eventually granted.

"I said, 'What is she going to do, steal a pen?'" Sater told BuzzFeed. "He let us in. She sat behind the desk, spun in the chair twice, and that was that."
Source: https://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-putin-chair-spun-kremlin-931754

That's some Lindsay-ass spoiled brat nonsense.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I know Goya beans have been in the news recently, but I don't know why.

Why is all of this happening. Someone help a boomer out.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
why is her face so weird.
Besides the work I'm sure she's done on her face, the real issue is that she's not a good actress/model, and isn't really smiling - she's just badly faking it. It's warping her face and making it more awkward than it would be if she just had a relaxed expression.

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, thanks for the image, Ivanka. I couldn't have asked for one picture to so succinctly encapsulate everything shitty about your family.

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Like, a week ago I couldn't care less about Goya, now my parents are calling me telling me if I don't buy beans, American will fall. Thanks Trump.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
This is really weird as shit.

It feels like the Trump campaign has literally run out of ideas so they are trying to turn beans into another kneeling/Kaepernick/NFL situation. I don't think anyone will even think about this in a week though.

Oct 27, 2017
They look like fucking doofuses lol.

And man that Ivanka pic is gonna get a shit ton of use. The look of "what the fuck am I doing" hidden just behind her eyes makes it S tier.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I can confirm I've had a large uptick in people asking for Goya foods. Didn't even put two and to together till now as to why.

Our store doesn't stock it though because we're smaller.