• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Its not even the best Sonic song imo, my personal list:

1. Endless Possibilities, Sonic Unleashed
  2. City Escape, Sonic Adventure 2
  3. Ice Cap Zone, Sonic 3
  4. Emerald Hill Zone, Sonic 2
  5. Green Hill Zone, Sonic 1
  6. Boss Theme, All 2D Sonics, special shoutout to Mania's as well

Xtortion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
United States

YGCLAbg.gif

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
When someone makes a 'is this the best ever...' post but everyone posts all these different things afterwards saying no these ones are the best but you like all those posts as well... must be a Sonic music thread. :P

Anything Sonic 1-3K gives me so much feels.

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Personally? Both acts for Marble Garden in Act 1 + 2 still remain my favorite track for Sonic 3 portion, especially if we're limiting it to Sonic music:

This was always a favorite one of mine as a kid and still is to a day. Hell, I'd purposely just let Sonic (or whomever I was controlling) sit on the screen to just listen to this music.

There were two good remixes of this song I also really like some indie artists did:

(There used to be a higher quality mix of this online for the RayDubMix version. I do have a rip of it somewhere, but I suppose this'll do).

But yeah, absolutely favorite Song for me in the series.

EDIT: I do have one honorable mention, though. Frozen Factory (Zone 1) from Sonic Lost World:

Sonic Lost World's OST is honestly really good and it's a shame the team couldn't refine the gameplay a bit more than they already did, because it did have a lot of good ideas there. At least if nothing else, soundtrack is absolutely fantastic.

Tedmilk

Avenger
Nov 13, 2017
As others have said, it's not even the best song from Sonic 2. However, this thread allows me to once again post the best song in gaming: