Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
NwqsK.jpg

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
A really good gnocchi of any type or carbonara is sublime
pizza
fettucine

all smack lasagna. It's not mid but it's not in the pantheon of italian food, which is led by their true one above all:

RISOTTO

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
When I was a teen my parents went away on vacation and my mom left me a giant lasagna. I ate it twice a day every day for the whole week. I can eat lasagna every day without feeling sick, I can't do that with pizza.

ReginaldXIV

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
It's up there. I disagree with pizza personally. I get much more bored of pizza than I do lasagna or other pastas.

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
most pizza is better than most lasagna, but the best lasagna i've eaten is far superior to any pizza.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I used to eat a lot of lasagna but right now I'm kinda tired of it, it doesn't happen with pizza!

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think the best Italian meals I had were seafood stuff in the south of Italy.
I think in general, seafood is just really good in Italian cuisine.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
I do love lasagna. I feel like I'm not well versed enough with legit Italian cuisine to really have an opinion but I'm sure there's something better out there.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll take pizza and even spaghetti over it. Especially when factoring in availabilty and time invested.

sugar bear

Oct 27, 2017
100% behind lasagna as the best Italian meal. I made one for Xmas which turned out dynamite. I want a lasagna pan that can do six layers+

gunbo13

Oct 26, 2017
There is no best Italian meal. It's the best food you can find in Italy. I've had lasagna in Rome that puts almost all Italian food to shame. And then the best steak I have ever had in Florence. Another way to look at it is every Italian dish is the best. :)

I do lean Cacio E Pepe. Get that done fresh with the wheel of cheese? Heaven.