Nov 30, 2017
Sweden
2W9Of0f.jpg
Now this is funny.

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not like Trump's forced Mexicans into labor camps to build a damn wall (yet) and it's white people saying they'll do the manual labor for once. lol

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
For some reason, there are a lot of jokes about Scots being cheap.
Well, hungary is a popular holiday destination due to being cheap. Might have some truth to it. Still dunno why anyone would hate us though.... wtf :(

Honestly not sure I agree with Scotland joking about Ireland the most either?? I'd say England would probably fit that better. Or is that mainland UK as a whole and not England/Scotland? That would probably make sense..

Oct 27, 2017
Most people can tell if a joke is mean spirited or toxic. It is good to poke fun at the idea, because it is an outrageously awful idea and needs to be made fun off.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Well, hungary is a popular holiday destination due to being cheap. Might have some truth to it. Still dunno why anyone would hate us though.... wtf :(

Honestly not sure I agree with Scotland joking about Ireland the most either?? I'd say England would probably fit that better. Or is that mainland UK as a whole and not England/Scotland? That would probably make sense..
No, the Scottish are loved. The English however.....

Kimura

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
People inquiring if something is offensive to others to be sure it isn't?

Yeesh, what a world!

Think the comment might allure to a disappointment that people are spineless and won't stand up for what they actually mean and think. Just because you tone police bigots and teach them what not to say, doesn't mean they won't act or think like bigots.

I'm an advocate of seeking advice for others, but I see where the post is coming from also. Lots of people back down under group pressure because being part of the group is more important than the values they actually have. And this plays into this reality of so many liberals being all talk on social media about they want to be perceived, but won't do the fucking thing they say they stand for. Talk is cheap and pointless without action or commitment. Slacktivism is a real sickness because it tricks people into thinking they are doing something.

Goose Se7en

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can laugh at any joke you want OP, however cruel, insensitive or unfunny the joke may be. You don't need to ask for anyone's permission. Don't ever forget that.