Rio de Janeiro
I didnt laugh at deez nuts on your chin
872050227006308443.webp

reported

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Try asking the Mind Goblin

Mind Goblin?

Make a health thread about your recent case of Ligma and see what happens.

Ligma?

I like Wendy's.

ask me about my gargyolesona named Garglinon

Tell me about Garglinon

you've gotta read the room. If it's a tense thread or about a serious topic like racial violence or sexual assault and you drop in with a deez nuts you'll get clapped. But if it's a stupid weekend era thread like this then it's probably fine.

best to ask candace tbh

Candace who?

Did you hear that from rydon?
😏

What is Rydon?

Ask Joe what happened to him when he tried to a deez nuts joke.

I'd rather not talk about it.

Oct 25, 2017
Only the worthy shall know the secret
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch.
0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy.
Your brain preps your face muscles for deez nuts on your chin.

Oct 27, 2017
You know those stupid posts where they say, "tell me you're a doctor without telling me you're a doctor" or some stupid variation like that, really grinds my gear.

Oct 29, 2017
Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch.
0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creative at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. I'm not saying this to be funny I genuinely mean it on how this is just bottom barrel embarrassment at comedy.

The amount of brain power you must have put into that joke has the potential power every house on deez nuts.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
The correct punchline is "goblin my dick", which plays on the phonetic structure of "goblin mind" to produce the sounds necessary for "gobbling my" and the lead "d" syllable for the subsequent genital. Sorry if this is preachy but I hate disinformation.
The 'n' tho. I figured it was that but yeah, say it fast enough it doesn't even matter anymore lol

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
It depends entirely how you feel about bofa

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Love a good "your mom" joke, but I totally stopped doing them after my mom passed. I don't get mad when I hear them or anything, though.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
If terrible humor wasn't allowed, mods would self ban themselves.

I dropped a yo momma the other day and dudes mom was dead. I felt bad and apologized. He didn't give a shit and took the joke further lol.

RedBaron17

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, I think you need to learn new jokes. There's actually a new social media comedy app where you can go and learn new ones. It's called Grabon

Irishmantis

Jan 5, 2019
I mean they're 99% of the time not funny

never seen a deez nuts thank god

but I have seen some perfect your mom first reply's here, they're rare but when ya see them they usually done good

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
a dev of this game let this kid know that he was mentioned in a podcast: