• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, saying 9 hours for me. Sheesh. Tried plugging my XS into iTunes on my laptop and it isn't even showing up in iTunes yet.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
Mine's showing about an hour, usually it goes a little quicker. The internet speed at work isn't the best. If I was home it would go pretty quick.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Oh it's coming out later for the iPad? Boo. Thanks for the info.
Yeah, coinciding with the release of 13.1. The release schedule is kind of a mess this year
Ok. Just removed the beta profile and yeah dont see any update option. Just says im up to date on 13.1.
Yep, just keep rolling with it until the 30th when the official 13.1 update will release (might as well re-add the profile and keep updating. Just make sure you don't slip into an eventual 13.2 beta if you want to get off the beta train)

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised with the amount of apparent bugs that are present in iOS 13. I remember iOS 12 being a dream from day one. I may actually hold off on iOS 13 until 13.1 is released.

cyport

Nov 8, 2017
Downloaded and been preparing for 10 minutes so far. I can't get the watchOS update yet, maybe I need to be iOS 13 first?

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Glad I'm on a nearly empty server, lol. Started at 11 minutes for download, down to 5 minutes now.

God speed everyone.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Started at 50 minutes now it's already preparing. Probably took less than 8 minutes to actually download. Hope this can breathe some new life into my 6S. Either way I am just glad to have dark mode and gamepad support.

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
7 hour wait. Help

Edit: went back to look again. 8 hours. Frigging south Florida.

Edit edit:
95pC5rI.jpg

See y'all tomorrow.

Last edited:

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so i was previously on the 4th public ios13 beta and now I'm unable to update for reals. I removed the beta profile, rebooted my phone, and when it reboots dark mode's still active and it sez i'm all up to date. Should I just wait for the servers to get caught up or would I have to wait til I can get to my macbook and update thru there?

this is for my iphone xs max

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
I'm at 3 hours but I have awful wifi in my corporate flat in London. So wasn't sure how much of that is the internet connection vs just servers over here in the UK

Roo

Oct 25, 2017
So I've read iOS 13 has some problems here and there but doesn't seem to be that widespread.
Should I update now or wait until the 30th for 13.1? 🤔🤔🤔

darkazcura

Oct 25, 2017
Are people with the iPhone 7 Plus generally updating to iOS13? Phone is 3 years old, need to start considering potential slowdowns from upgrading the OS.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Im really pissed. Can't update my watch. Tomorrow I got the new one which will be watch os 6 and I can't upgrade my actual 4 that use 6beta9

Oct 27, 2017
Might get fired if I spend the next couple of hours playing Chu Chu Rocket Universe so time to check out the rest of the update.

Deleted member 2474

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im really pissed. Can't update my watch. Tomorrow I got the new one which will be watch os 6 and I can't upgrade my actual 4 that use 6beta9

Are you sure your Watch is on beta 9? The GM has been out for a week if you had the dev profile installed. What build is your Watch running in Settings > General > About?

2pac_71

Oct 25, 2017
Mail in iOS 13 is annoying as hell. I use to mark all new mail as read in like 2 steps. I use to mark all unread it would select, then click like, say its read. How do I do this in iOS 13?