• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
I am curious to know is their any other Spider-Man theme consoles.

And dont say the PS3. ;)

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When you already have a {S4 Pro and see this bundle.

200.gif

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Looks beautiful. Holy shit those bundles and the game in general, the push they will get, no one in their right mind would guess that some doesn't win September sales charts

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wonder why Europe get the slim bundle. You would think it would be easier to distribute in a single territory like the US versus multiple countries across Europe. I just don't get it seems like U.S. always gets the short end of the stick on bundles. I guess technically the prices are cheaper but SEA always does the least to gain customers.

Wololo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
The Pro is already sold out of stock at ebgames. noooooo.

RF Switch

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Shocked by the response it looks like...meh. God of war and Kingdom Hearts at least showed some effort

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Really needs more blue to it, like the majority of his costume is blue and there's 0 blue aside from the lights.

Should have had the edges of the console be blue and then buttons on the controller blue with a white touchpad with edges around it black (like the eyes to the suit).

k0decraft

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Not feeling it at all. Looks like a toy. Shout out to those that like it. Got a Pro already but I can see fans of Spider-Man wanting to go all in.

Fiel

Oct 30, 2017
Is it only me but i think both controller and ps4 look so bad??? Never understand the logo appeal. It could have been better to feature bunch of spidey play around the edge on ps4 or something like that

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
man, I'm still using my OG PS4 since launch and this might make me pull the trigger for the pro..