Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
What why? It's not like the money goes to her.

The amount she's claimed to have raised and the fact that it seems like the primary purpose of this whole thing was to promote herself.

And also being kind of a shitty person in general.

Any money that goes to fire victims is a good thing of course, but it stinks.

JCG

Oct 25, 2017
Regardless of her specific case, given the shady background stuff that's come up in earlier posts, I think it's always good to make a difference and contribute to a good cause.

All the same, it'll always be silly how nudity and sex are treated with such double standards in the U.S. Like others have pointed out, it's apparently easier to get banned for posts involving explicit or suggestive materials than to see bans for outright racism and discrimination.

I wouldn't say it's the same across the entire western world, because there are European countries with a far more casual and reasonable view towards nudity, in addition to actually limiting or banning hate speech.

Lothar

Oct 25, 2017
🥤🦆

Why can't I ever enjoy things?

Because if you're the the type of person that Doxxing works on and you expect everyone to be perfect in their past, then you'll never be happy with anybody or anything?

Not sure if it's more pathetic that people are digging for dirt on her for raising money or that some are actually buying into it.

Last edited:

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well I just issued a charge-back on my donation and am deleting the nude pic, I suggest others do the same after this unfortunate turn of events.

Oct 27, 2017
London
It's ridiculous that American social media is so adamantly against nudity and sexuality. Let adults share what they wanna share. Get with the times, Silicon Valley tech bros.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
It's ridiculous that American social media is so adamantly against nudity and sexuality. Let adults share what they wanna share. Get with the times, Silicon Valley tech bros.

It's really American advertising companies that put pressure on services to remove adult material.

The libertarian-esque Twitter CEO is the only reason nudity is allowed on there, it will probably eventually also be gone due to advertisers.

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all are really about to do this disingenious "maybe it was a scam" shit because of old tweets eh? Pathetic.

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN
She's not funneling the money to the charities, she asking for proof they sent the donations, so whether you want her nudes or not the money is going where it needs to be.

RoaringMdog

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Dang. Well Riley Reid is actually out there in Australia and she's doing the same thing. Donate and send her proof and she'll send you a pic.

Riley Reid has said and done racist shit in the past too. So if you're gonna shit on the girl in the OP then the same goes for Riley Reid. (this is not directly aimed at you, more towards people thinking about doing chargebacks over this girls tweets and whatnot)

Lothar

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all are really about to do this disingenious "maybe it was a scam" shit because of old tweets eh? Pathetic.

I had thought Zips was posting tweets to show how awful the Alissa account was. But the poster was actually trying to troll someone that raised 700k for a good cause. Unimaginably pathetic.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Only thing that caught my eye was someone here said she has a history of scamming; if that's not true, then whatever. Good for her. Why is it disingenuous to question whether some random person on the internet is scamming people or not? I have no beef with sex workers, girls who make a living posting pics online, etc.

Deleted member 32563

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
I don't know.... good for her. On first glance it seems a bit like clout chasing. But if the paper was going to a good cause and it's legit more power to her.

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know.... good for her. On first glance it seems a bit like clout chasing. But if the paper was going to a good cause and it's legit more power to her.

Thing is who cares if she is doing it for clout? If she has raised even a fraction of the reported amount she has done more to help out the situation that 99% of the planet.

''Yeah but what about....''

Deleted member 32563

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Thing is who cares if she is doing it for clout? If she has raised even a fraction of the reported amount she has done more to help out the situation that 99% of the planet.

''Yeah but what about....''

Correct. It doesn't matter just an observation. I mean isn't IG all about having people see your clout/good will...

I stated: "the paper was going to a good cause and it's legit more power to her."

I think we agree.

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
Correct. It doesn't matter just an observation. I mean isn't IG all about having people see your clout/good will...

I stated: "the paper was going to a good cause and it's legit more power to her."

I think we agree.

We do. Even the fact that this nudes for donations is news will help out.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Of course some of y'all on ERA are going to find a way to turn this woman into a milkshake duck. Smh. This can't be a scam cause she's not even getting her hands on the money, she's just asking for proof of a donation. Whatever else is going on behind the scenes is secondary to the fact that she's raising money for a country on fire.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Of course some of y'all on ERA are going to find a way to turn this woman into a milkshake duck. Smh. This can't be a scam cause she's not even getting her hands on the money, she's just asking for proof of a donation. Whatever else is going on behind the scenes is secondary to the fact that she's raising money for a country on fire.
Just pointing out she's a shitty person. I don't give a flying toss if you all boost her ego or not. I choose not for the reasons provided.

And no, she's not getting money from this directly. She might get some indirectly though because her name is now out there more than ever before. She'll get new followers. New customers, etc. If you want to support that aspect of it, whatever. You do you. I merely passed along the information that the person you're all signal boosting maybe is kind of a garbage person. If you wanted to support someone less garbage, then maybe you should.

Some of you really slipped on the reading department too. Nobody is accusing her of scamming people with this free nude shit. All that was said is that she's been accused of scamming people in the past which adds on to her just being a shit person in general. That's it. Face value wording. Literally nobody said she's scamming people now.

But man, the hypocrisy on display: Might be the first time in the history of this site where so many quickly hand wave away past shitty behavior (literally within the past 3 months, so not even that long ago) just because they do a good thing once.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
You donate to a good cause, and get free nudes if you want them. She might be awful in some ways, but it's not like this is hurting anybody. A lot of you ignore much worse when it comes to just getting your rocks off. Maybe pick your battles?

Deleted member 20284

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
A platform built on visual based TnA has a problem with nudity behind closed doors. Instagram is a two faced bitch confirmed. Americans are so weird about nudity and sex but hey bring on the donations after proof of firearm rounds purchases being shot in the air for support.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
She hired a team of helpers to help here. And the number is constantly growing.
She's estimating from the number of unread DMs* she has... she really doesn't have any idea how many of those DMs are donations or how much they are for. Could be more or less money.

* actually she claims she hired an expert to estimate based on how many DMs she has.. so.. yeah, whatever that means

spineduke

Oct 25, 2017
Well I just issued a charge-back on my donation and am deleting the nude pic, I suggest others do the same after this unfortunate turn of events.

Chargeback on the charity you donated to? Do you realize you're hurting the charity with your chargeback and not her? Think, just try using those brain cells for a minute.

Lothar

Oct 25, 2017
Just pointing out she's a shitty person. I don't give a flying toss if you all boost her ego or not. I choose not for the reasons provided.

And no, she's not getting money from this directly. She might get some indirectly though because her name is now out there more than ever before. She'll get new followers. New customers, etc. If you want to support that aspect of it, whatever. You do you. I merely passed along the information that the person you're all signal boosting maybe is kind of a garbage person. If you wanted to support someone less garbage, then maybe you should.

Some of you really slipped on the reading department too. Nobody is accusing her of scamming people with this free nude shit. All that was said is that she's been accused of scamming people in the past which adds on to her just being a shit person in general. That's it. Face value wording. Literally nobody said she's scamming people now.

But man, the hypocrisy on display: Might be the first time in the history of this site where so many quickly hand wave away past shitty behavior (literally within the past 3 months, so not even that long ago) just because they do a good thing once.

Thanks for the random pointless character assassination attempt on someone doing an incredible deed. She is not the shitty person here.

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
She's estimating from the number of unread DMs* she has... she really doesn't have any idea how many of those DMs are donations or how much they are for. Could be more or less money.

* actually she claims she hired an expert to estimate based on how many DMs she has.. so.. yeah, whatever that means

Happy she's getting some donations.. but yea, I highly doubt the figures she's reporting are accurate. A ton of other sex workers are doing the same thing, and they're not getting a million

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
I really don't care about how much she actually raised given what's confirmed is that she did send nudes for the donation receipt, as there are now people trying to re-sell those nudes for less.

The amount doesn't matter as much as the fact that money is being raised in the first place.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas

I can't imagine seeing someone raising money to help people and animals who are literally fucking burning alive, and having the gut reaction to she people for donating to a good cause because the person isn't "good".

Bad people also do good things sometimes The world is sometimes complicated. Maybe get used to that.

Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017

This is such a sanctimonious and judgemental post. Haven't you got anything better to do than point out others flaws when they are trying to do something decent? You don't come across too great yourself here so perhaps you shouldn't be the one to decide who is shitty and who isn't.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017

That whole Tumblr fiasco last year got companies extra shook.

They kinda didn't allow it before but weren't really to adamant about enforcing it, but ever since Tumblr almost got nuked by Apple/Google, they've been far more strict about it.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
They're not wrong. She's trying to do a good thing and you're trying to steer people away from her because she's not a "good" person.
And I said repeatedly that I don't care what they do. If they're fine signal boosting that kind of person, that's on them. Woe to the next person who merely passes along info that some might find relevant, especially when free nudes are involved (apparently).