Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Aren't Win10 games tied to XBL accounts and gamertags? How would matchmaking handle Gamertags and Steam IDs?
I'd be ecstatic if this isn't an issue, but I thought they kinda backed themselves into a corner with tying Win10 gaming directly to Gamertags.

You need an Xbox Live account.
Look at the store page.

Microsoft hunting for 1 billion players on any and every platform.

P.S Jessica Chobot....havent seen her in forever. Looks like she still doesnt like opening her eyes.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
MS controllers continue to dominate when it comes to design/colors. I have too many already. LOL

Refyref

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't Win10 games tied to XBL accounts and gamertags? How would matchmaking handle Gamertags and Steam IDs?
I'd be ecstatic if this isn't an issue, but I thought they kinda backed themselves into a corner with tying Win10 gaming directly to Gamertags.
Probably exactly like every other game on Steam that uses different services for multiplayer handles it - you'll need to log in to your MS account in order to play online.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
Wouldn't be an inside Xbox episode without them pimping a controller.

I really hope they have something on BC but I'm not holding my breath.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I loving these women hosts. So energetic. :)

They are giving me some serious flashbacks

E3M9TXG.gif

Spasm

Nov 16, 2017
Is it just me, or is this all-female episode much much better than their normal hosts. Far less cringe.

francium87

Oct 27, 2017
I need to see more variety and new mechanics for SoD2
difficulty bumps do nothing for me, unfortunately

Sexyphobe

Banned
Aug 14, 2018
She's saying Day-Z but it sounds like Jay-Z.

And damn, State of Decay 2 is already hard as it is as the game goes on. It's like LASO for Halo, is there a sick dev who thinks it isn't hard enough? Like someone who wants to get tortured some more?

How abou a mode that just starts you off dead! :p

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
This looks like Remote Play to me. Also I see latency.

This also reminds me I need a clip for my phone to put on my controllers.