Oct 26, 2017
That picture of Xbox Game Studios, were there any new games shown/teased there? I doubt it myself but it went by so fast.

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
Nice additions to GP, already got Tomb Raider during black friday sale for cheap. But Batman is a nice addition. Will likely get that from GP.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
Xbox Games Studios is a sneaky way to get the Xbox name to display on rival platforms. People will load up Minecraft on PS4 and be greeted with an Xbox splash screen.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft doubling down on Xbox being more than hardware when the name literally says BOX rings hollow to me as I suspect it'll ring hollow to many PC gamers.

Microsoft Games Studios >>>>>>>>>>>>

Oct 26, 2017
Did they just say we'll get some of the new games this year? Maybe I misheard it. Could mean we get NT's new game perhaps?

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
I wish Larry would stop pestering Phil and Matt about when we are going to see what the studios are working on, just be patient ffs.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Microsoft doubling down on Xbox being more than hardware when the name literally says BOX rings hollow to me as I suspect it'll ring hollow to many PC gamers.

Microsoft Games Studios >>>>>>>>>>>>

I'd have to agree. But if they want to make Xbox a platform brand instead of a console brand, they'll have to take steps like these.

Detective

Oct 27, 2017
Damn.
Hyped for infinite.

343 HAVE to deliver with infinite.
I don't wanna hear more about feelings and what not.
Give me HALO.

Calverz

Oct 28, 2017
Just tuned back in. Yay another thing thats no doubt based in the US that I'll never experience! Lol

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I love Halo but I gotta say I'm really not excited about this Outpost thing at all.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
heh this halo world sounds fun. last time I played lazer tag was the late 90s. I wonder how far the tech has advanced.