Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
From the other thread:

So… the guy who found references to Talion, Celebrimbor, and Alma also found references to Mad Max and Shaggy & Scooby:
stWPYaR.png
K2bouzm.png
Possibly relevant: https://www.polygon.com/comics/2016/1/28/10858874/scooby-apocalypse-dc-comics-hanna-barbera

Last edited:

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
I hope you're right, but the MKX codenames are generic words like "Bar Fight" and "Lambs," whereas these are actual intellectual property. It seems risky to name files after Talion and Celebrimbor as a joke.

Yeah, I know. I was thinking that too. You don't want to put your own IP's character names out there that people are going to scoff at. I'm hoping they're just references/nods somehow and the programmers aren't concerned about that aspect.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
I said I wouldn't rebuy but GMG just posted the prices for I2 on PC and it's 49 for standard 79 for Ultimate I'm double dipping it also says the game is coming out next week so those could be placeholder prices.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit, Aquaman is finally getting a shirt!

But still no hood for GA. :(

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
From the other thread:

So… the guy who found references to Talion, Celebrimbor, and Alma also found references to Mad Max and Shaggy & Scooby:

Possibly relevant: https://www.polygon.com/comics/2016/1/28/10858874/scooby-apocalypse-dc-comics-hanna-barbera

This makes me feel a little better lol. Seems like codenames. Seriously, if we get Alma and fucking Cerebslafuckicantspellit then I'm not buying another ultimate edition or season pass from NRS ever. I'm not saying that to be ugly, but already with 2 MK characters this would be such a let down.

Sento

Nov 1, 2017
I really hope FP3 includes only one guest, but i have a feeling the female silhouette is also a guest character.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone else busted their ass unlocking all of a characters shaders only to find out their default was the best? I had that happen with Red Hood I spent hours farming all his shaders only to ever use his two default ones what a waste of time.

Calabi

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone mind if I create a Resetera guild seeing as there isnt one and I dont know what guild to join.

OP
OP
tim1138

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone mind if I create a Resetera guild seeing as there isnt one and I dont know what guild to join.

Go for it. Let me know the details when you do and I'll add it the OP. I have admin powers in a fairly inactive Xbox guild that I'm gonna start booting people from as well, once I get that cleaned up I'll add it's details as well.

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If the Shadow of Mordor guys and Alma make it in, shout outs to NRS for defying all expectations and finding a way to disappoint everyone harder than they did with Sub-Zero and Raiden.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, I wish it was Friday already I wanna come online and bitch when the last two characters end up being guests.

OP
OP
tim1138

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I cleared out a bunch of space in the Xbox Guild I'm in. The ID is RTMNN.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
I'll apply for the Xbox guild next time I'm online. Did they give away source crystals recently I just gained 5 bucks worth randomly?

Last edited:

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Hate to double post but you guys should try Blue Beetle he's really good now. What do you guys think of him since the buff?

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
I'd actually be up for afresh thread title..maybe we should wait for the FP3 reveal though

OP
OP
tim1138

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Did they finally adjust Green Lantern's super? Doesn't seem like I get knocked out of it as much now.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Yes, it has armor for longer now.

Glad you're here Steve!

I know this is a super petty request but I hope at some point when we create loadouts we have the option to change the character select screen or I mean at least have it represent the premiere skin. I want Black Lightning on my character select screen, not Raiden! (Sorry, Elder God).

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Is the FP3 trailer only going to be shown on TBS or will it be streamed in parallel on the eleague stream?
I want to see it live, but don't have cable.