Nov 21, 2017
I met congresswomen Val Demings at the Florida Classic this year when I worked security for the football game suites. Very awesome person and I'm proud of her in this process.

Meauxse

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
CBSN straight trash BTW. The dem commentator is the only saving grace.

Trump has been impeached. The Dems did their job and Schiff and company deserve a letter of thanks.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Zorg1000

Banned
Jul 22, 2019
The great thing about impeachment is most people think impeachedm means getting removed.. so the average person will be like "oh my god trump was kicked out of the presidency???" thats a stain that will drive him mad.
It's crazy how uneducated some people are about the whole process, my middle aged coworkers who were well into their 30s during the Clinton impeachment believe it means removed from office.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
CBSN straight trash BTW. The dem commentator is the only saving grace.

Trump has been impeached. The Dems did their job and Schiff and company deserve a letter of thanks.
He's almost coming off like Keenan Thompson in that SNL sketch about asking the Politicians if they didn't blackface. When those two white women start to talk or argue against his points, I can her him internally yell, "Am I in Hell?!!"

Blizzcut

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Thanks Pelosi for securing Trumps second reelection. Instead of actually providing irrefutable evidence to your preposterous claims you instead decide to run cloak and dagger tactics, smear campaigns and whipping votes all because you can't stand Trump running the table on the political landscape and for the better of America. Brava Madame Speaker!

Meauxse

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
He's almost coming off like Keenan Thompson in that SNL sketch about asking the Politicians if they didn't blackface. When those two white women start to talk or argue against his points, I can her him internally yell, "Am I in Hell?!!"

LOL, like twenty minutes ago he said: "... And the Dems, as they say where I come from, brought the receipts."

He's the burning bright star surrounded by trashfire

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks Pelosi for securing Trumps second reelection. Instead of actually providing irrefutable evidence to your preposterous claims you instead decide to run cloak and dagger tactics, smear campaigns and whipping votes all because you can't stand Trump running the table on the political landscape and for the better of America. Brava Madame Speaker!
lol

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck your scumbag of a President.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got an actual Trumpkin over here. How it feel being brainwashed to hell and back?

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017

What? You can't.. what.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

you forgot to say #MERGA

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017

How....bold of you.

Looking forward to seeing your follow up posts clarifying your position and refuting the opposition.

Oct 25, 2017
Lol

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017

Is this what trolling looks like?

Mike Works

Oct 28, 2017
7voml1ufz4pz.jpg

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017

OK, Boomer.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017

Imagine believing what's essentially a MAGA shitpost.

Dec 31, 2017

Listen I give you commendation for being the Tulsi of the thread.

Heri

Oct 28, 2017

#SAD

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC
Literally none of that is true tho

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
May the salt pour forth from your eyeballs. The soundbites have wormed their way into your brain.

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be honest. The History side of me is excited I was alive to see this.

I know how this will end, but man. Still special

Deleted member 2085

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yaaaawn

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Go back to gaf