• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Prediction, GOP shitbirds Gym and Nunes will ask Hill why is she singling out Republicans if she is so non-partisan.

Maquiladora

Nov 16, 2017
Going to be good hearing Dr Hill absolutely destroying the conspiracy theory bullshit they will try to throw at her. She is next level compared to those dumb fucks.

SolmisateSol

Nov 2, 2017
I think you're misunderstanding part of this. Unless Hunter used his connection to Joe to get on the board then there was no connection there at all between Joe and Burisma. It looks bad but ultimately has nothing to do with the corrupt person in question. Joe didn't put Hunter anywhere, and had he that would be an abuse of power on par with what Trump did here because it would be using political power to enhance personal wealth. Granted Burisma has nothing to do with the corruption charges in question to begin with other than the person running Burisma was under investigation for corruption he committed before he got there.

Ahhh okay thanks for the clarification. That makes more sense, yeah I was wondering about that cause honestly I was biting my tongue a little bit about the whole thing it definitely would be an abuse of power to do that.

TheExecutive

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So PBS is not live streaming? If so why can't I find it? Also, I avoid CSPAN because of their idea that giving idiots a platform is a good idea.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Hill has an incredible air of "no. fuck you!" around her. Can't wait for the sleepy republican lawyer to try his shit.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
they need to ban people from taking ridiculous props into the hearings, it's pathetic. And yes, I'm also talking about buckets of chicken.

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
I won't venture into GOP territory to check, but I am assuming Hill is already being smeared as a foreign spy/unamerican because she has an accent? I mean I would expect nothing less from a group trashing a Lt. Col. earlier in the week.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What do they keep leaving to do? It fucked em yesterday when they brought up the subpoena vote and none of the repubs were there to vote.
They don't give a shit about this process or fact finding. They are here to gaslight and push conspiracy theories. They know Trump is getting impeached, it's as inevitable as Thanos snapping his fingers.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Love the implication with "an unsecured cell phone in the middle of Ukraine". Sadly, I don't think people are savvy enough to pick up on that. It's like something straight out of a cliched Cold War spy movie

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine this was a real court with a halfway serious judge? Nunes would be in jail for contempt. Half the repubs in the room would be fighting for his bunk and getting jail tats of Nixon. I wish I could tell you Devin fought the good fight and kept the Sisters at bay that day in the laundry. I wish I could...

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I can hear people's phone calls all the time when they're not on speakerphone. Phone speakers can get loud. It's not that unbelievable.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
I want him to pull out his phone, have someone call him, and prove that it is easy to hear a loud speaker on modern smart phones.

Subxero

Oct 25, 2017
United States
There should be some type of rule no one can leave a hearing just because they dont want to hear what the other side does. It would be like a jury member or judge walking out during a criminal trial.

Its just really childish looking.