Denmark
Gop: Who's the whistle blower?

lol

* Sondland stands up *

giphy.gif

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
Preview..

Republicans: Thank you for your time, Ambassador Sondland, isn't it true that you are a fuck face???? ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
hard to follow that up. he just made their investigation for them. just a formality at this point of crossing the t, dotting i's and generally affirming the evidence he's brought forth

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That is not how I expected that opening statement to go

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to see how the GOP will spin this

He was caught lying twice, so why can we trust him now? Did he make a deal with Shifty Schiff to avoid perjury and come up with another Deep State hoax?

Jim Jordan is going to give lip service to this level of thought. Avatar quote me when he does.

Waffles

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They're going to hyper focus on him not knowing it was about the Bidens. "See! General corruption!"

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
They're going to hyper focus on him not knowing it was about the Bidens. "See! General corruption!"

Yeah, Sondland pushing back a bit against the big 'biden' (aka political) aspect of the questioning - flat out 'I don't recall ever saying Biden', and denying that the Bidens came up in the context of either the 2016 or Burisma investigations.

Not gonna be enough to derail things, but gonna still give some Repubs some sound bites.

they're trying to tie him to it and that's where they'll be stonewalled

Yep.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
That boy gonna run out of water after drinking every time he admits something he doesn't want to admit!

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone recap what's happening? I'm too busy at work to catch the TV.
Sondland copped to everything. Quid pro quo and who was involved (spoiler: it was everyone). The bus is over a mountain of bodies right now, Rudy and Trump on top of shit mountain.

Top 10 anime betrayals of all time.