• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica

View: https://youtu.be/kolt1ayThP4

Batman-Trolls-Internet-With-Robin-and-Dick-Grayson-DC-Comics.jpg

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
You can tell she's new to Hollywood because the sheer idea of logging into reddit and arguing with nerds didn't make her want to die

WaveBird

Oct 29, 2017
Off Topic but man I miss that era of Batman so much. Dick in the Blue suit. Bruce in the Black. Dick and Damian were the best duo ever.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
I forgot what actress it was but she posted an AMA in her reddit page but it was one of those subs that just posts pictures and dudes talk about how hot she is. It was cringe.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
In her AMA she talked about how she was on the Marvel Studios Spoilers subreddit back in like 2018 reading posts about how Tony Stark's BARF technology was going to play a huge part in Infinity War/Endgames

twinturbo2

Oct 27, 2017
Jupiter, FL
Put Kamala, Kate and Yelena in something together and I'll watch. Avengers 5: Bah Gawd Kang probably will come close, but I want just those three and nobody else.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I feel like she is definitely one of the people that would come in and go "bro did you not listen to the explanation on how time travel works in Dr. Strange and End Game? It works as followed" and then proceed to write a 4 page thesis on the matter.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hahaha, every time I'm amazed all over again at how they found the real life equivalent to Kamala Khan to play Kamala Khan.

I seriously hope she's in the MCU for the next 20 years, or however long it lasts.

Last edited:

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Forget those 4th wall breaks....
This is the real meta shit.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
In her AMA she talked about how she was on the Marvel Studios Spoilers subreddit back in like 2018 reading posts about how Tony Stark's BARF technology was going to play a huge part in Infinity War/Endgames

Holy shit, this is because of the behind the scenes photos where they had "BARF" written on some of green screen equipment. Damn, she continues to impress.