• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not a brag thread.

I'm not, uh, "well-endowed" but I have big balls, like, literally not figuratively.

I feel like they're unhealthily big. They get squeezed by my hips easily, they flail around whenever I dance or run, and they just make me uncomfortable. They've always been this way for like years, and as far I know it isn't a medical condition, it's just obnoxious. And then there's the numerous times I sit in the wrong way and they get squeezed, and I feel nauseous.

I feel self conscious pretty much all the time because of it. Never talked to a guy or girl in real life about this, but I feel like a freak. Went jogging today for the first time in awhile, and the entire time I had to keep adjusting my jogging shorts because I was embarrassed there was an awkward bulge. When I sit I always cross my legs to hide them, and at work I like wearing our store apron to hide my groin area.

Do other guys feel this way? I don't mind my "member", it stays out of the way and I've never felt like a guy who gets awkward boners, but goddamn I hate balls. They suck.

Oct 25, 2017
I've heard compression shorts can help more endowed men during athletic activities (or whenever you absolutely must hide something, like a formal event).
do they dunk in the toilet
This never occurred to me. You've found something worse than having your dick touch the inside of the toilet bowl while shitting.

Pickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ever pissed on your own sack? With maximum droopage peeing while sitting down it is a high risk

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Why post here when you could go to a doctor and ask him about your big-ass balls?

OP
OP
Birdie

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why post here when you could go to a doctor and ask him about your big-ass balls?
See I don't know if a lot of guys have this issue and have cleverly adjusted or if it's just me.

I've never shown another man my balls casually so I've never had an honest opinion from a guy. I don't know if this is actually a thing but I never had the high school shower moment where we all compared sizes.

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly when it comes to comfort in the down under, I've found it incredibly important to invest and search for the right pair of underwear. I'm also positive you can find some helpful Reddit threads too.

but also if there is a lot of discomfort please see a doctor lol

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
Big Balls Birdie Braggin Bout Big Bouncin Balloon Blueberries Bothering By Being Bound

Bummer

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
when I was in elementary school, I was playing street hockey one day and noticed that one was much larger than the other. at first my stepfather blew me off but eventually they took me to the doctor and we found out I had a congenital hernia and my intestines were falling into my sack. so yeah. see a doctor.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
So, it sounds like you might want briefs or boxer-briefs. Get some support down there.

Also, ask your doctor about this the next time you see them.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
See I don't know if a lot of guys have this issue and have cleverly adjusted or if it's just me.

I've never shown another man my balls casually so I've never had an honest opinion from a guy. I don't know if this is actually a thing but I never had the high school shower moment where we all compared sizes.
doctors are paid a lot to look at your balls and not judge you and give you good information

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017

Go to a doctor and he will give you his honest opinion.

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
Try having a varicocele. Doctor says it's nothing to worry about but I sure wish I didn't have it especially since I didn't always have it.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You're not a freak, OP! Take those kiwis as a gift :]

You should probably just consider more supportive underwear if you feel a little self-conscious about it, but here's a stranger across the internet not considering you a freak at all for that!

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
You're obviously gonna get a lot of joke replies, and I assume you at least partially want them, but if it's a legitimate problem for you then you should uh... probably talk to a doctor

AtomLung

Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

Puddington

Nov 2, 2017
dittoing everyone else that's saying ask a doctor about your big ass balls. Maybe when they confirm that they are normal, you might feel better about them. Or maybe they can refer you to someone about the issues you're running into.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
get some undies with ball pouches.
they make some where penis goes in one. balls in the other.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
At the risk of getting piled on in a thread like this, I hear you OP. They suck. Makes things poke out in an embarrassing way.

get some undies with ball pouches.
they make some where penis goes in one. balls in the other.
I've seen ads for these and have never understood them. They seem like they'd exacerbate the problem, if the problem is visibility/keepin things hidden?

ReginaldXIV

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
I was going to do a joke post, but I'll echo everyone saying go to a doctor if they're truly uncomfortable.

Otherwise spend money on supportive undies.

striderno9

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
New York, NY
Wear briefs, go to the doctor and explain to them just to be safe. Good luck, at least you are well endowed, as you put it. You can't have all the luck, fucker lol

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
Like my member is shorter than my balls, it like perfectly rests in the "pouch" under and between my testicles if I'm laying down.

That doesn't seem right it should be longer right?
Hi, I'm a bi guy who has seen a lot of guys' junk.

That's normal for guys with bigger balls. Also, the vast majority of dick-liking people prefer big balls from what I've seen. They look and feel nice and are fun to play with.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
OP I am also a big ball guy. My advice is to love yourself, love your big balls, find partners who value your big balls. They are out there (especially in the gay community).

Also, exercise and lose weight if you have to, I find that tightens em up so they don't look like you could tie em in a knot or tie em in a bow.

I used to wear tighter underwear so I wouldn't sit on em but I had to go back to loose boxers due to a skin condition. I'm just verrrrrry careful when I sit down

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Try having a varicocele. Doctor says it's nothing to worry about but I sure wish I didn't have it especially since I didn't always have it.
I think I have one of those. I got it checked out years ago because it kinda formed a bump and I wanted to make sure it wasn't cancerous. Fortunately it isn't, but it still kinda makes the testicle a little misshapen. I also have a testicular cyst to boot!