Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
www.nytimes.com

Disney Lays Off Ike Perlmutter, Chairman of Marvel Entertainment

The move, part of a cost-cutting campaign, followed Mr. Perlmutter’s unsuccessful effort to shake up Disney’s board.

He was officially fired last year.

Yeah and how he didn't want any female characters in Avengers. Black Widow almost didn't make it in. In the end she only got 1 toy (Maria Hill had none). And I remember from back then that Tshirts artwork had her edited out and featured only 5 Avengers lol. And kids and retailers ended up asking "where are the Black Widow merch?"

Off topic but the book is a great read and I'm still reading it slowly.
It's a great audiobook to listen to in the car for 20-30 minute chunks.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It's a great audiobook to listen to in the car for 20-30 minute chunks.
I already have the hardcopy, and also borrowed the ebook from my library to read on the go, doing one chapter at a time. I don't do too well with audio books but might consider borrowing it if there's no waiting list.

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
User banned (1 week): Antagonistic behavior towards another member, history of same behavior
Stock has been trading like shit ever since covid so i would run too

Really???? You mean when everybody was staying inside and of course subscribed to Disney plus so of course it would have grown crazily over $200 a share? And going by what I've seen on this stock charts it actually went up 20% from its lowest average.

And STILL they just had one of their biggest releases with Inside Out 2 and overall been trending in the public consciousness higher...?

But don't let facts get in the way c; BUT I'm sure you're ready to make your wonderful Disney video on YouTube.. with the big red circles??? Read the room.

Anyway, much like Bobby Kotick, sad people like this get a payout but he's gone at least.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Really???? You mean when everybody was staying inside and of course subscribed to Disney plus so of course it would have grown crazily over $200 a share? And going by what I've seen on this stock charts it actually went up 20% from its lowest average.

And STILL they just had one of their biggest releases with Inside Out 2 and overall been trending in the public consciousness higher...?

But don't let facts get in the way c; BUT I'm sure you're ready to make your wonderful Disney video on YouTube.. with the big red circles??? Read the room.

Anyway, much like Bobby Kotick, sad people like this get a payout but he's gone at least.
The stock is at the same value it has been in july 2014 and 40% off pre covid heights but hey let's not get the facts in the way of you trying to paint me as some right wing hater

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Except Kamala.

spongebob-mr-krabs.gif
Moon Girl can stay, too.