Votes: 1,013 76.2%
  • Bacon

Votes: 132 9.9%
  • Other (post what you think)

Votes: 109 8.2%

• Total voters

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
This is stupid. The name doesn't have to be 100% accurate. Obviously they sell things besides pancakes. Is Waffle House going to change your name next?

The new name doesn't even sound right. Hob? Like hobbits? Try to say that name out loud. Doesn't really roll off the tongue.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Barack Obama. Obama is going to live for the rest of his life in a shitty IHOP outside Chattanooga as part of a silent protest against mass incarceration

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
This is all I can see since it's the exact same font.

71FDTwcoGQL._SY355_.jpg

Last edited:

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Its just going to be some sort of stupid upside down pancake thing, not an actual name change.

linko9

Oct 27, 2017
I mean it always should have been HOIP, since their schtick was that the pancakes were international, not the house itself.

Anyway it's Itinerant Horse Ombudsman Brigade, duh.

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Assuming the b is lowercase because it is the second letter of a word that starts with O, it can only mean the new name is:

I Hate Obesity

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
International House of Barf. I've eaten in one twice. The first time was plain bad, but the second time my whole party's eggs had a chemical/cleaner taste. After I complained, they got very rude and took $1 off my bill (a $50+ bill with 6 party members).

Fuck IHOP (or whatever they want to call themselves). Every town has tons of places better than the shit they serve there.