• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dragmire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

www.ign.com

Final Fantasy Face-Off: Who Is the Best Party Member? - IGN

Between Cloud and Vivi and Terra and many more, we need your help in deciding who the best Final Fantasy party member is!

When voting ends on July 6, we tally up the total number of "wins" and "losses" each Final Fantasy character has, and create a ranked list based on your choices that will go live on July 7. The character that won the most matchups will be crowned the "winner," and in the event of a tied number of "wins," the party member with the least "losses" will take the top spot. If you continue to keep voting for your favorite character, they'll have a better chance of ranking high on the list. You can vote as many times as you want until the Face-Off closes.
Have fun.

Switters

Oct 28, 2017
FF wouldn't even exist if it weren't for Fran single handedly reviving the franchise.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Rydia was probably the most "useful" of any final fantasy game I played but it benefited having a large cast and offensive magic being regelated to just her at times.

So she's my vote.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
White Mage (FF1) vs Prompto.......................

..............I chose White Mage.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Oh it seems like these are random match ups.....interesting......

Did it for a few minutes then stopped lol

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
they put way too many after years characters on this

like any after years character is already too much

May 19, 2020
chrome_2018-12-23_19-09-47.jpg

Griffith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Zell vs White Mage - Lol... bye Zell
Snow vs Hope - This is unfair, you shouldn't put both of these in the same step if you don't have a button for neither.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
As supporting characters? Red Mages are superior. Or if you need someone who's secondary but on offense, gimme a monk every time. So Tifa maybe. She's kind of the classic FF monk.

Hey... I'm just thinking about it now, and Terra is kind of the Red Mage of FFVI, huh.

Trigger