Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Resident Evil 4 because I've played it so many times now that I get bored playing it.

Second choice is Persona 4 Golden because man experiencing that again for the first time would be amazing.

Mugen

Oct 28, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
Maybe Hollow Knight. Played it so much that I could later not be bothered with all DLC, so would have been nice to include them. Arkham Asylum or The Witness I would not say no to in this context either.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Xenoblade Chronicles just because I want to experience the various plot twists again for the first time.

Turnabout Sisters

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't do this. Any game that's important to me, I appreciate the memories of. Also, most games I fell in love with, I thought were just "pretty good" on the first playthrough, and only later I realized how much I loved it.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
DNZoDpGWkAE84ne

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Life Is Strange

It's a rollercoaster of emotions, with a duo of characters that have become my favorites in gaming. The setting is stellar. The soundtrack just as outstanding. The story is well told and the powers provide many instances of difficult decision making. It's the most engaging experience I've ever had with a game.

Lockheartilly9799

Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 23, 2017
I certainly don't want to go back in time to my childhood so I'll stick with modern games. Hmm...I'll pick The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Part of its greatness is the mystery and allure of the world. After I finished the story and all the shrines, I only casually played it once afterwards. It's just not the same when you know everything about the world. This is one of those games where it's all about the journey and not about the destination. I'd love to get that feeling back one more time.

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
The original Bioshock. Absolutely blew me away, especially the atmosphere. Still a top 10 game for me.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
FEZ

I will never forget the week of my life that game consumed and discovering all its secrets. However going back to play it again for the first time wouldn't be the same experience without everyone else doing it at the same time. The zeitgeist of working with a community to uncover everything below the surface was phenomenal.

Gparan

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
I'm in the middle of The Last of Us 2 right now and I suspect it will be my pick in a week or so but right now I'll have to go with The last of Us or Fallout New Vegas.

Oct 26, 2017
Master System
  • Phantasy Star

Mega Drive
  • Phantasy Star IV
  • Ranger X
  • Streets of Rage 2 & 3

Dreamcast
  • Blue Stinger
  • Panzer Dragoon Saga
  • Shenmue

Playstation 2
  • Silent Hill 2
  • Ico
  • Okami
  • Shadow of the Colossus

Xbox
  • Bayonetta
  • Halo
  • Halo 3
  • Mass Effect trilogy

PC
  • Life is Strange

Last edited:

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
The Last Of Us
Uncharted 3
Uncharted 4
Vanquish
Resident Evil REmake
Devil May Cry 3

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
SOTC

tumblr_niwl85Sve61qejtrio1_r1_400.gifv

One of the few games I've ever played where it was invading my thoughts at work, almost to an intrusive extent. It was one or even two generations ahead of its time. I really don't think we'll ever see an example like it again.