Oct 25, 2017
Guess that's the closest we'll get to an anime adaptation of the final arc. If that shit got animated, it would be a trip.

Oh sweet, Blackbeard!

banter

Jan 12, 2018
I have such low expectations for this game regardless of who makes the cut. There's just such a bad track record for the series...

Madao

Avalanche's One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
would be funny if this is the only way we get to see his true Bankai

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As expected. If I'm not mistaken Rukia and Aizen were confirmed too but not as playable, at least so far

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for Ichigo to find out he was ALSO partially descended from [Jump Force antagonist] and has its abilities, amplified by his 18 other inherited power sources!

Edit: Joke aside, I really did like my time with Bleach

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What other Jump characters are named Ichigo?

Well, they're not Jump, but you did remind me of this person lol

thumb-1920-903824.png

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Say what you will about Bleach, but its characters are the best thing about it, and are prime candidates for fighting games.

It won't happen, but seeing Hitsugaya or Kenpachi would be awesome.

Daschiel

Oct 28, 2017
Ichigo? But ...but why? Will he learn a new attack? Or will he keep convinientlc powering up thru nonsense? I would take orohime before him , heck Chad is a million times better

Soul Unison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It would've been one of the most hilarious snubs ever if Bleach hadn't gotten any recognition.

Now, where's Hunter X Hunter?

Apr 16, 2018
Will he be as garbage as he was in Jump Stars?

And seriously, the whole appeal of this game to me was the fact you could replace the generic anime tunes with legit anime soundtracks you had downloaded to your PS3 HDD. I definitely had hundreds of hours just playing couch co-op with my boy on my import copy, just jamming out to anime songs of our childhoods with a janky ass fighter attached.

Since the PS4 doesn't allow music to be downloaded directly to the hard drive, it lost all the appeal to me basically.

Can't really see the sequel changing things.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like we're still at that stage where only the predictable characters are being confirmed. Give me something new or spicy and then you'll have my attention. As far as I'm concerned, DBZ, Naruto, OP, Bleach, HXH, Toriko, Jojo, and several other mainstays were confirmed the moment this game was announced.

Kid Heart

Oct 25, 2017
Good to hear, though admittedly super predictable. Hopefully Aizen and Rukia are playable as well. I was super disappointed in J Stars when Rukia got delegated as support, so I'd rather not have a repeat of that.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Have seen maybe 5 episodes of Bleach, but I'm still gonna be pissed if Kenpachi doesn't make the cut

Definitely didn't spell his name wrong and edited it out before anybody saw, no siree