aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
I'm gonna second harry potter, but I really just want like a hogwartz sim. I don't really care about the characters from the books being there (in fact if anything I'd just want a whole new story with a new gen), just like let me play through some magic school and go on my own adventures with my own lil posse.

I know the phone game exists but my friend who plays it spends a ridiculous amount of time grinding for energy or w/e and that's just not for me.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Mona needs a AAA gladius

220px-Gladius_Xbox.jpg

banshee150

Banned
Apr 3, 2019
I wish every game to be remade with FFVIIR visuals. Everything that was highly rated on every console that came out.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want a Dark Cloud 3 with a FF7R budget.

I'd be happy with a DQ11 budget tbh.

I would settle with almost anything Dark Cloud at all really.

Please.

What-ok

Dec 13, 2017
PDX OR
AAA At the Mountains of Madness or Innsmouth lovecraft game. Bloodborne only gave us a look into the mythos. Well sort of.

Last edited:

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Cloud 3

Everything, really.

- Star Ocean
- Suikoden
- Lunar
- Final Fantasy V remake
- Transformers (open planet, exploring Cybertron)
- Power Rangers
- The Centurions
- SWAT Kats
- non-MMO DC Universe game

I'm a weird person that wants highly unlikely things. I think that Transformers game is the most impossible. Just playing the game as the world gradually falls apart thanks to the civil war unfolding. Following a single character but also folding in DLC where you could play as other characters.

But yeah, having all my favorite JRPGs revived with an amazing budget is a big deal for me too.
And this. Where is my Suikoden 6 dammit?!

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I wish there was a Bird Simulator with a AAA budget.

header-seagull-poop.jpg

I mean....who hasn't fantasized about being a bird at least once? Imagine a bird simulator with RDR2 level graphics and attention to detail lol.

"What do you do? Just fly around? Where's the gameplay?", you might ask.

Well, flying around is part of it with it's own mechanics (flapping, altitude, stamina, etc), but also, think about what a bird does all day. They try to find food. They fend off rivals. They try to avoid getting eaten by cats, bigger birds, and humans. They also sing to get laid, shit on cars, annoy people, and fuck with squirrels. All that could make for fun gameplay.

The possibilities are endless.

Anyways....you?

Can be anything really, like "I wish there was Sherlock Holmes game with a AAA budget" or "I wish there was a new Command and Conquer with a AAA budget".
Im just gonna say I love your thread and your bird game idea.

That's it for now.

MirVie

Nov 17, 2017
Single Player Superhero RPG with a custom created player character. Gather a team together, customise your hide out, pick from a variety of powers. Open world, with a variety of travel powers to chose from to get around.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
When Amplitude were teasing their supposed AAA project I was wishing it was a high budget Dungeon of the Endless....oh well. Still hope that new game does good for them.

Mar 30, 2019
I wish there was a Super Mario RPG remake with a Link's Awakening budget.

That way I can stan for my man as a Smash fighter.

Booster

Dec 25, 2018
Bionicle would work really well as a Big AAA Action RPG game, interesting locations and characters, could be a remake of the 1st run, a continuation working off some of the 1st runs loose ends (whatever happened to the Mata Nuis makers, the locals of Spherus Magna and the former residents of the Mata Nui robots learning/struggling to co-exist. Did the Toa Inika ever free the All American Rejects from the Piraka?) or a reboot that takes the elements of the series that would translate well into a game.

1024x76814.png

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Fire Emblem. Playing 3 Houses I realize how I love the characters, lore, gameplay, music... of the good FE games. Add to that good visuals, more cutscenes and better animations and we have one of my dream games.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Spiders game.

Let's see what they can really do.

Single Player Superhero RPG with a custom created player character. Gather a team together, customise your hide out, pick from a variety of powers. Open world, with a variety of travel powers to chose from to get around.

I've been wanting this for years. I don't think I'm ever getting it.

Success

Oct 27, 2017
Superman.

I wish there was a Superman game with a AAA budget.

A proper Superman game, likely open world, where you'd get to play as Superman with all the power he has at his disposal. Fight criminals, stop disasters, natural or otherwise, and take on other superpowered threats, like Brainiac or some other villain from Superman's gallery of powerful foes.

"Be Superman" should be the core promise of the game.

Even now I cannot think of a way to make this work without de-powering him.

Sep 14, 2019
An action-adventure game where you are trying to get out of an environment akin to the labyrinthine ruins of The Last Guardian. Accompanied by an ancient mechanical dragon with a giant core, you can switch out different cores which have different elemental properties and provide different abilities. But any time you take out a core the dragon freezes, which provides a risk/reward system in combat (especially because you have to actually carry the core). You also have to solve puzzles and engage in character-action-lite combat. The game is a little anime but more toned-down and grim, again like The Last Guardian but with more adult characters. Along the way you meet and fight other Beast masters, who use living breathing companions unlike yours. As you go the cryptic story starts to make more sense.

Basically, Scalebound mixed with The Last Guardian.

SilentStorm

Apr 14, 2019
A Shounen Jump RPG featuring various characters from different series, classic and new, with a big encompassing story revolving around the multiverse being smashed into one by a powerful villain.

Just a massive epic celebration with great animations and fanservice, also, if i can be unrealistic, not having One Piece, Naruto and Dragon Ball overwhelm the game and having more characters than 90% of the other series in the game.

tzare

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Catalunya
A new Splinter Cell
A new Dead Space
A new Motorstorm
A new fighting game from SNK (Fatal Fury, Garou, Last Blade...)

trugs26

Jan 6, 2018
Pokemon sticks out. Extremely profitable franchise that has a AA budget. I'd love to see them make a new game that felt a generation ahead rather than behind.

Oct 27, 2017
I wish there were AAA solo superhero games that weren't Batman or Spider-Man. I want a One Piece fighting game with the same love and care as DBFZ. And damn do I want an Assassin's Creed game set in Asia.