• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
dinner-at-her-parents-her-daddy-please-pass-the-salt-40388685.png
Yo!! Rolf!

Kientin

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁squishy☁ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦

Thanks.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁squishy☁ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦
I don't even understand half of this and I don't know if I want to.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
He paid the $3. Next thing he knew, his dadliness was out of control. Socks and sandals, jorts, a camera pack slung around the waist. Just pure, raw, unbridled dadliness.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Not gonna lie, this had me laughing.

HOMM3 is indeed on of the greatest games ever made. I might just have to become a Daddy myself

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I've had like 12 beers already while talking with some friends through Google Meets.
What?

Arkaign

Nov 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, this had me laughing.

HOMM3 is indeed on of the greatest games ever made. I might just have to become a Daddy myself

Saaaame. I've also had the absolute strangest experiences recently on the dating scene, and I'm like haha this is uncomfortably close to stuff I'm dealing with 😅🤣

That and HOMM3 is gd fire, any turn based fan should absolutely give it a try. Best in the series, and 2 honestly is pretty good as well. 1 is just too basic. 4 is a catastrophe. 5+ are oooookaaay I guess, but lost the magic (lol) and therefore cannot grant or be granted dadliness.

CJCW?

Oct 27, 2017
OP does NOT deserve a Daddy tag, that is, unless he reups his sub with said Russian guy. Pay up, bud.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This sounds like the start of some alternate version of "Lost" but it's actually good.

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
If anyone was to go for daddy status themselves after seeing this thread, would that make OP a granddaddy?

Shogmaster

Banned
Dec 12, 2017
I know if I concentrate hard enough, I would be able to decipher what was said in the OP... So here I go... HRRMMMMMMMPPPPP!

Oh noes... I shat myself and I still don't get what the fuck OP is talking about...

Samanyolu

Apr 27, 2019
Wait what lmao. This should be the default name for hosts all over gaming. "Daddy".
"Daddy, start the game"
"Daddy is afk"

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
Ok, so this thread is hilarious and it's also about HOMM3, one of the best games I've ever played.
Sometimes Era is very good, this is one of those times.

Thank you Daddy <3