Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
He has so many great ones.
"Hey Christmas Tree!"
I laughed more than I should've. Man, that was so long ago.

Oct 27, 2017
You guys are really going to make me go on an Arnie movie binge aren't you?

Might as well do it. I have been missing these types of movies lately so I might as well rewatch them.

RockyBalboa_

Apr 28, 2018
Grew up loving Arnie movies, still do :-D. They are endlessly quoteable!

What I don't get is why today's younger generation don't embrace it as much ? Must just be a time difference thing I guess.

I mean I have a friend who can't stand him, yet her boyfriend and I have a bro-mance based off of Arnie quotes.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
paPguLP.gif

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Commando absolutely. Didn't even remember he used that same one in Terminator. Which reminds me I should watch that again, it has been ages.

El Bombastico

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing will ever top "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

Deleted member 2085

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

He's cool as fuck, built like Hercules (possibly in New York) and has effortless charisma. Plus the accent is thick, but it's a cool sounding accent.

It's incredible that he's one of the few action movie stars that has never been on any DTV movie. The only other one I can think of is Sylvester Stallone.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
It's incredible that he's one of the few action movie stars that has never been on any DTV movie. The only other one I can think of is Sylvester Stallone.

DTV is a very muddled term nowadays. Does direct to Netflix/Amazon count, for example?

Anyway, both Escape Plan sequels went direct to streaming for Stallone and Killing Gunther was a direct to streaming movie for Schwarzenegger.

Not sure whether they count or not, though.