• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

digreyfox

Nov 7, 2017
Not sure if this bump is frowned upon, apologies in advance if it is.

Just wanted to post that I have just found this thread while google images'ing your avatar, which i found pretty hilarious.

plebc

Jan 7, 2018
37625.jpg

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Pretty hilarious this got revived and the OP changed their avatar pic...so much for having the "best"

OP
OP
Alvis

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Wait no, don't bump my thread after I changed my avatar, now my thread doesn't make sense! :(

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
Angie22 has a pretty awesome avatar. One of the better ones on this site. A shame she isn't awesome enough to open up the shrink wrap of The Witcher 3 and play it though.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Angie22 has a pretty awesome avatar. One of the better ones on this site. A shame she isn't awesome enough to open up the shrink wrap of The Witcher 3 and play it though.
Thank you for bumping this old thread to compliment my avatar.

And I'm sure me threatening you and the consequences that might happen to your health and wellbeing has nothing to do with it.