eebster

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
So you wash your hair, you clean your armpit, crotch and ass. Why not just take a shower?

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just spray a little Axe on. Nobody will be able to tell the difference.
Funny, I had a co-worker that moved to using some sort of alternative soap he claimed was way better for the environment etc. He sprayed a ton of Axe on before coming into work and still became known as the smelly guy. Eventually some other members of management came to me to ask if I could talk to him since we were close lol. I think he just bought a difference scent of Axe and never solved the problem, I wasn't with the company long after that incident.

RocketKiss

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I went into this thread with sympathy that you were homeless and didn't have access to a shower. Yikes.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Funny, I had a co-worker that moved to using some sort of alternative soap he claimed was way better for the environment etc. He sprayed a ton of Axe on before coming into work and still became known as the smelly guy. Eventually some other members of management came to me to ask if I could talk to him since we were close lol. I think he just bought a difference scent of Axe and never solved the problem, I wasn't with the company long after that incident.

Well, at least you tried, which is commendable. Hopefully that guy eventually figured it out.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, you're supposed to shower man. Ill be honest, I haven't been able to have one since we only have a sink in our bathroom and a dodgy bath with leaky pipes so I always use my parents house for that as its a few doors down. Ofc thats not an option right now, so been having really long full body washes instead. I cant fucking wait until I can just use the shower again. You ain't meant to be finding reasons not to go back to it. And I'm assuming you actually have access to one which just baffles me even more.

Nov 2, 2019
Dude, fuck you.

"My friends can't smell me." Bullshit. They absolutely can but don't say anything to your nasty ass.

Holy FUCK why can't people shower once a day, brush their teeth, and wear deodorant.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Bro what the fuck?? Take a shower. I feel physically gross if I don't take a shower after like 18-20 hours. Everyone should be taking a daily shower. If not for yourself, then for everyone else who has to be around you.

Dehnus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
it's been a day over 2 month.
normally, I shower I brush my teeth and shower every single morning. I often have a quick shower before I sleep.
I decided one day in my quarantine to not shower. It was because of laziness, but then the next day I didn't shower and I came up with an excuse. I remembered reading that some populations of the world have some kind of hormonal chemicals that deters body odor. I wanted to test this for myself. After the third day, my pits started smelling pretty bad, but instead of going back to showering, I just put on deodorant. My crotch and my ass daily got bad too, so I wash those daily with wet whips. But other than those areas of my body, till this day of not showering for so long, I think I'm okay. I dont work out, I've been naturally lean my whole life, so I dont sweat and get buildup on my skin. My hair got very oily and uncomfortable though, so I just started shampooing over the sink after brushing my teeth.

you're probably thinking I cant detect my stink myself but others do. but I occasionally see close friends, especially in the last couple of weeks, and they havent noticed a change.
so ya, showering has just been a waste of water for me all this time.
Okay, erm , please wash before the life forms on your body grow sentient and decide to cleanse the world of all humans. Also the natural thing you are talking about is people not using soap, they do wash!

Our bodies are able to shed dead skin cells with water. Please don't live in medieval times.

rckvla

Oct 25, 2017
I feel so filthy if I don't shower before bed, what more if it's 2 months.

Also, wet wipes? Damn, gotta wash that dirty ass.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
And I thought I was nasty going to bed last night without taking a shower for one day.

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
Take a shower. Jesus fucking Christ dude. Just take a damn shower. I feel dirty after missing a day. 2 months is absurd.

Maybe talk to somebody as well. Like a professional. You somehow justified all this in your head which doesn't sound healthy either.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
This is the QAnon of Era/Gaf conspiracy theories. Just when you think you've killed it, someone hears about the natural oils that make you not smell after 2 weeks of not bathing
Holy shit it is
I want you to put your hand between your inner thigh and your ball sack. Then bring it to your nose and inhale deeply.
Oh god

OP please take a shower & take a water sample for the gents in the lab to analyze, maybe you've cultured new bacteria!