• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I thought they were just fancy tupperware containers

91whteETE-L._SL1500_.jpg

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
sorry those are just elaborate joke containers for knitting and sewing supplies

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was law that every grandma had at least one tin of these in her cupboard.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
My mom used to ship rum cake in these.
The cookies are fucking delicious.
But yeah. It's a rum cake tin, to a sewing kit tin in my home growing up lmaoo.

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018
My Grandma loved these and I always liked them. She, like every Grandma, kept her sewing kit in the old tins. It was hard to find which tins had actual cookies in them haha.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was law that every grandma had at least one tin of these in her cupboard.
And if there is anything edible in them, it's a weird assortment of peppermints and hard candy you wouldn't know where to buy if there was a gun to your head

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
You can buy those at the same store you get the empty peanut butter jars to store assorted nuts and bolts

docbon

Oct 25, 2017
I could annihilate these things when I was younger if I was given the chance. It was a good thing my grandmother was a seamstress, so they were filled with sewing supplies.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I hated these. Whenever my parents friends would come over they'd bring these..

We had like 4-6 containers of

Oct 28, 2017
The ones in the middle (of the cover) were the tastiest.

Yes they were.
What's this mess about cookies? These are just sewing kits. Next you'll try and tell me those purple change bags are for holding liquor or something.

I legit didn't know Crown Royal was a liquor for like 25 plus years. They always had chess pieces in them, even on my middle school chess team back in the late 80's early 90's.