• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vaderise

Oct 30, 2017
Antalya / Turkey
In this desperate times, i need a show that will bring some amount of joy to my super boring life.

The Office and The Community are my favorite comedy shows ever, followed by Parks and Recreation. But rewatching these are kinda getting boring now. Even all my Youtube feed is filled with Jim pranking Dwight man...

Now, i want to move on into the next great sitcom. I tried watching Arrested Development but i did not enjoy it as much as i thought i would.

Recommend me the best comedy shows era!

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
if you are a fan of p&r and stuff like that, an easy transition is sommit like 30 Rock

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For live-action workplace-style sitcoms, Brooklyn 99

If you like animated stuff, Venture Bros

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Depends on what kind of comedy you're into.

From the shows you've listed, maybe you'd like Always Sunny, if you've never tried it?

I like the overtly hilarious shows like that, but I also really enjoy the subtler jokes you get with stuff like Atlanta and Dave. What We Do in the Shadows is pretty good too.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
I was late to the party watching Brooklyn 99. The show is great and the actors really find their stride in later seasons. Lots of call back jokes and characters. So much fun.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
it's always sunny in Philadelphia
a6ohN.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Trial & Error had two fantastic seasons and you'll never convince me that East Peck and Pawnee don't exist in the same universe.

It's a little harder to track down--I don't think it's streaming anywhere in the US, purchase-only--but if you can find it, it's a fantastic little sitcom that tells two complete stories before it was cancelled.

Blackie

Oct 25, 2017
Wherever
Fleabag (Prime) - absolutely unique, raunchy, dark, hilarious meta show

Kimmy Schmidt (Netflix) - straight giggles for days. Goofy, whimsical, NY focused

Superstore (Hulu) - fun, lighthearted workplace humour show

Shameless (I forget where it streams) - pretty damn funny, poor, criminal, disfunctional family show. First 3 seasons are strong

Atlanta - trippy, struggle, hip hop, Atlanta based show

turbobutts

Oct 25, 2017
i've been really enjoying Dave on FX. Its currently nearing the end of season 1. So ya know, get in early.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
In this desperate times, i need a show that will bring some amount of joy to my super boring life.

The Office and The Community are my favorite comedy shows ever, followed by Parks and Recreation. But rewatching these are kinda getting boring now. Even all my Youtube feed is filled with Jim pranking Dwight man...

Now, i want to move on into the next great sitcom. I tried watching Arrested Development but i did not enjoy it as much as i thought i would.

Recommend me the best comedy shows era!

Brooklyn 99
New Girl

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I just started watching Community, and it's really scratching my Happy Endings itch. So, if you already love Community, give Happy Endings a shot.

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
What We Do In The Shadows. Season 2 starts tonight, that and season 1 will be on Hulu. Perfect time to start.