ZeroDS

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Like the person above you said, call them. Their phone support is great for figuring out weird login problems, or recovering lost accounts, or whatever.
Alright I'll give it a shot. It's awkward cause my accounts are all over the place regarding region so hopefully they can unlink them

TibimusPrime

Nov 26, 2017
So on my old psn / se account i had ffxiv, and two expansions, asked se to transfer the licenses to my new psn id / se account, which they did. Now, whenever i log in i get the error '' this se account is already linked to the current psn account, please log in with a different one'' ..what did they mess up :/. They take atleast two days to answer through mail, was hoping to make some progress this weeked ..oh well.

Jan 27, 2018
So I bough the complete edition and was so excited to get started but I had forgot that my brother played the original game like 7 years ago so now I'm permanently tied to his account. Do I just go with this or try to deal with the stress of changing it.

Afrocious

Oct 27, 2017
Their customer support sucks, and I think your best bet is to unfortunately go through them.

azfaru

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Dude I'm in the same boat. Not exactly but the whole "I can't play FFXIV" is a sentiment I can so get behind. I'm from Malaysia and for some reason it's not an option to choose from for making an SE account. Whatever I chose something else but somehow it's still not letting me through. It's just too much of a hassle and too many hoops to jump through just to play the free trial for me. Here's hoping they'd streamline the process soon. I'm eager to jump in.

Jan 27, 2018
I got the password from my brother, he's never going to play again so I guess it's not a big deal to use his. Think I might just miss out on the free trial? Might just go with it, was really looking forward to trying this game.