1 gift from FrsDvl

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from FrsDvl FrsDvl!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

FrsDvl said:
US Code

Redeem @ movieredeem.com

These are our awesome prizes:

• Movie Movie: Evil Dead 2 - Won by Arttemis Arttemis (13 entries)

3 gifts from FRANKEINSTEIN

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from FRANKEINSTEIN FRANKEINSTEIN!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

FRANKEINSTEIN said:
Have a few digital copy codes to giveaway. Aladdin 1992 and RPO are from 4k discs. Scouts Guide from Blu-ray.

• Movies Anywhere Movies Anywhere: Aladdin (1992) from 4K - Won by Power Shot Power Shot (15 entries)
  • Paramountmovies.com Paramountmovies.com: Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse - Won by pantsattack pantsattack (9 entries)
  • Wb.com/redeemmovie Wb.com/redeemmovie: Ready Player One from 4k - Won by dorikyasu dorikyasu (15 entries)

SecondVariety

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone else want into the Screen Pass beta? I have two passes to send before the end of the month, but for some reason there is not an easy way to share which movies I can offer.

Oct 26, 2017
I also have two spots if anyone wants these:

screenpass5uj2q.png

1 gift from PROh1bited

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from PROh1bited PROh1bited!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Movie Digital Code Movie Digital Code: Doctor Sleep (US and Canada) - Won by SecondVariety SecondVariety (25 entries)

Oct 26, 2017
I just jumped at this so I don't actually know how it works...American Tail and How to Train Your Dragon, please?
Yeah, you can have both since the month's literally almost up and the number will reset on the 1st I think.

Note these are rentals. I believe you have 14 days to begin watching them after claiming them, and 72 hours to finish each when you start watching them. That okay?

PROh1bited

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome! Thanks to PROh1bited. I saw Dr Sleep in theaters, but I've really been wanting to watch it again as I have the book now, especially the extended version. I'll have to dig around for an unused code of my own to use for a Giveaway. I think I have one or two Lego DC movie codes that are still good.

Enjoy the movie! I'm not sure what version the code gets you, either theatrical or extended.

The Iron Yuppie

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty unimpressed with what movies in my collection are eligible to be shared, it's basically the oldest stuff from before 4k was a standard, but I'll throw out the list if three of ya'll want to catch the fever, and by fever I mean the virus......Screen Pass, not Corona.....

In 4k:
Batman (1989)
Batman Returns
Goodfellas
Starship Troopers
Bad Times at the El Royale
The Matrix
Blade Runner 2049
Wonder Woman

In HD:
Mortal Kombat
Happy Feet
Final Fantasy Advant Children
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
War for the Planet of the Apes
Apollo 13
Jason Bourne
Lego Movie
Logan
Field of Dreams
Scott Pilgrim vs the World
Kung Fu Panda
Mad Max Fury Road
Jaws
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)
Jurassic Park 3
Lost World
Dark Knight Rises
LotR: Fellowship of the Ring
The World's End

In SD (Hey, they were free for signing up for Flixster like a decade ago!)
Blow
Legends of the Fall
Loony Tunes: Back in Action
Matchstick Men
Pay it Forward
Presumed Innocent
The Bodyguard
The Perfect Storm
The Producers
The Siege
Vegas Vacation
The Dark Knight

Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty unimpressed with what movies in my collection are eligible to be shared, it's basically the oldest stuff from before 4k was a standard, but I'll throw out the list if three of ya'll want to catch the fever, and by fever I mean the virus......Screen Pass, not Corona.....

In 4k:
Batman (1989)
Batman Returns
Goodfellas
Starship Troopers
Bad Times at the El Royale
The Matrix
Blade Runner 2049
Wonder Woman

In HD:
Mortal Kombat
Happy Feet
Final Fantasy Advant Children
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
War for the Planet of the Apes
Apollo 13
Jason Bourne
Lego Movie
Logan
Field of Dreams
Scott Pilgrim vs the World
Kung Fu Panda
Mad Max Fury Road
Jaws
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)
Jurassic Park 3
Lost World
Dark Knight Rises
LotR: Fellowship of the Ring
The World's End

In SD (Hey, they were free for signing up for Flixster like a decade ago!)
Blow
Legends of the Fall
Loony Tunes: Back in Action
Matchstick Men
Pay it Forward
Presumed Innocent
The Bodyguard
The Perfect Storm
The Producers
The Siege
Vegas Vacation
The Dark Knight
Crap, I'd have loved actual codes (not Screen Pass) of some of those (like Looney Tunes Back in Action). :(

machine

Oct 25, 2017

The Siege

If you don't mind. This unlocks it so I can share passes as well, correct?

1 gift from PROh1bited

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

1 gift from PROh1bited

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Movie Digital Code Movie Digital Code: Rise of Skywalker - Won by Zhengi Zhengi (36 entries)

machine

Oct 25, 2017
My screen pass eligible movies are an odd bunch. It's also a rather small selection considering the size of my collection.

Broadway Melody of 1940
Cape Fear (1991)
Terminator Salvation
Showdown in Little Tokyo
DodgeBall
Footlight Parade
Night Moves
Lonely are the Brave
9 to 5
Snatch
Jagged Edge
I, Robot
Out of Sight
The 5000 Fingers of Dr T
Network
Shakedown
Run All Night
Nightcrawler
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
Body Double

I told The Iron Yuppie he could have first pick since he got me in. After that, I'll take the first two that ask.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
My screen pass eligible movies are an odd bunch. It's also a rather small selection considering the size of my collection.

Broadway Melody of 1940
Cape Fear (1991)
Terminator Salvation
Showdown in Little Tokyo
DodgeBall
Footlight Parade
Night Moves
Lonely are the Brave
9 to 5
Snatch
Jagged Edge
I, Robot
Out of Sight
The 5000 Fingers of Dr T
Network
Shakedown
Run All Night
Nightcrawler
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
Body Double

I told The Iron Yuppie he could have first pick since he got me in. After that, I'll take the first two that ask.

Everyone should watch Terminator Salvation.

Underrated movie.

The Iron Yuppie

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017

Broadway Melody of 1940
Cape Fear (1991)
Terminator Salvation
Showdown in Little Tokyo
DodgeBall
Footlight Parade
Night Moves
Lonely are the Brave
9 to 5
Snatch
Jagged Edge
I, Robot
Out of Sight
The 5000 Fingers of Dr T
Network
Shakedown
Run All Night
Nightcrawler
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
Body Double

I'd be down to watch Network

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California

Broadway Melody of 1940
Cape Fear (1991)
Terminator Salvation
Showdown in Little Tokyo
DodgeBall
Footlight Parade
Night Moves
Lonely are the Brave
9 to 5
Snatch
Jagged Edge
I, Robot
Out of Sight
The 5000 Fingers of Dr T
Network
Shakedown
Run All Night
Nightcrawler
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
Body Double

Can I get Dodgeball? I can dodge a wrench, if that helps.

Temperance

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
For some reason the homepage screenpass link doesn't link to YOUR eligible titles. I see way more of them on this link.

moviesanywhere.com

Home | Movies Anywhere

Watch movies online with Movies Anywhere. Stream movies from Disney, Fox, Sony, Universal, and Warner Bros. Connect your digital accounts and import your movies from Apple iTunes, Amazon Prime Video, Fandango at Home, Xfinity, Google Play/YouTube, Microsoft Movies & TV, Verizon Fios TV, and...

Mechashiva

Jan 7, 2018
**done**
Because I don't want it to go to waste, here's the list I'll toss out for today for the screen pass I have left. As of now no one has grabbed speed racer. I'll also offer
The Thing (82)
The Man with Two Brains
Slither
The Losers
Popstar
First to pick one from the list gets it unless someone grabs that Soeed Racer code above

Last edited:

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
For some reason the homepage screenpass link doesn't link to YOUR eligible titles. I see way more of them on this link.

moviesanywhere.com

Home | Movies Anywhere

Watch movies online with Movies Anywhere. Stream movies from Disney, Fox, Sony, Universal, and Warner Bros. Connect your digital accounts and import your movies from Apple iTunes, Amazon Prime Video, Fandango at Home, Xfinity, Google Play/YouTube, Microsoft Movies & TV, Verizon Fios TV, and...
Thanks, that showed some more. Still less than what I saw when I first checked it a few weeks ago, though.

Edit: Nevermind, they loaded up really late for some reason.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Ah darn. I won the Dredd code up above and it needs to be redeemed through iTunes. I go to do so anddddddd it's Canada only :( I'm in the US. Any way for me to redeem it or should I just give it someone else here?

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Ah darn. I won the Dredd code up above and it needs to be redeemed through iTunes. I go to do so anddddddd it's Canada only :( I'm in the US. Any way for me to redeem it or should I just give it someone else here?

Not unless you want to maintain two iTunes accounts.

The only Canadian codes that can import to the US are Disney/Marvel/Star Wars.

1 gift from FeedMeAStrayCat

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from FeedMeAStrayCat FeedMeAStrayCat!

FeedMeAStrayCat said:
Dredd
Can be redeemed on iTunes (Canada only)