Last edited:
1 gift from sha1ashaska22

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from sha1ashaska22 sha1ashaska22!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

sha1ashaska22 said:
This is a code from the 4K/UHD of Alien (1979). From what I understand it is a great transfer, I haven't checked out the disc yet. The code doesn't seem to have an expiration date. Enjoy!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Movies Anywhere or Vudu Movies Anywhere or Vudu: Alien - Won by cgpartlow cgpartlow (31 entries)

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
got 101 dalmatians, i mean digital codes.

congrats to a few selfish people, or everyone if people decide to share. Apologies if some are expired, this is i think over a year or year and half worth of movies. but there is new stuff like Oppenheimer, barbie, MI Dead reckoning, spiderman across the spider verse etc.

files on my onedrive here

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017

congrats to a few selfish people, or everyone if people decide to share. Apologies if some are expired, this is i think over a year or year and half worth of movies. but there is new stuff like Oppenheimer, barbie, MI Dead reckoning, spiderman across the spider verse etc.

I got Edge of Tomorrow, thanks! Loved this movie, haven't seen it since it was in theaters

TheAggroCraig

This guy are sick of the One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017

Damn. Lots of stuff scooped already but I did manage the Godfather trilogy, thank you for posting these!

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.

What a legend

BKsQuadcopter

Apr 1, 2021

Thanks for posting this! Got National Lampoon's Vacation and may rewatch it tonight if I can find the time!

Oct 26, 2017
Holy fuck what a haul.

Grabbed:

Lightyear
Nightmare Before Christmas
Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness
The Little Mermaid
Cinderella
The Lion King
Hook
Wreck-it-Ralph

I focused on the Disney stuff. Paramount was out of the question due to being iTunes only which I hate using.

Peanuts collection wouldn't be recognized by MA yet was via WB's site despite not matching my region. Odd. (Edit: Oh, likely expired if I had to guess)

Thanks so much captive!

Last edited:

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017

Thank you very much!

Rocky Collection
Training Day
Dungeons and Dragons: honor among thieves
Transformers: Dark of the moon (the others had been scooped but this one wasn't)

incredibly generous!

bigzgod

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks a ton Captive! Snagged most of the Star Trek movies except Wrath of Khan and Search for Spock.

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Of all the days to log in late :)

Ah well, thanks for being generous. Hopefully no one vacuumed up everything.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
you're all welcome. I'll leave it up for another day or two there's some random movies like In The Line of Fire that I dont think people generally go for like the newer stuff.

Congrats on whoever got Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs, they're absolutely fantastic 4k transfers.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017

Thanks! Grabbed Snow White

Goldstick

Jun 6, 2019
Porto, Portugal

Still got Inside Out in time, the last one I tried after like 12 others 😅
Thank you

1 gift from Spectromixer

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Spectromixer Spectromixer!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Movies Anywhere Movies Anywhere: Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse 4k - Won by PerfectFlaw PerfectFlaw (41 entries)

1 gift from Rukland

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Rukland Rukland!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Rukland said:
Got my copy of The Raid: Redemption in 4k today. This marks like the fourth time I have bought this movie. One of the best action movies and this new 4k version looks so good. Enjoy!

2 gifts from TheGreatException

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from TheGreatException TheGreatException!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TheGreatException said:
I have couple of codes for movies to give away. US-only unfortunately. Multiple entries allowed. Hopefully they work despite being "expired". Good luck everyone :)

• universalredeem.com universalredeem.com: Jaws - Won by Spectromixer Spectromixer (17 entries)
  • movieredeem.com movieredeem.com: Hacksaw Ridge - Won by Travo Travo (17 entries)

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I have codes to give away for:

Gran Turismo *Canada Only*
Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Code may be Canada only. Gran Turismo for sure it.

First PM gets each code.

Last edited:
1 gift from TheGreatException

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from TheGreatException TheGreatException!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TheGreatException said:
I have a code for The Raid: Redemption to give away, US-only probably. Good luck everyone :)

• sonypictures.com/MAredeem sonypictures.com/MAredeem: The Raid: Redemption - Won by pokeystaples pokeystaples (28 entries)

1 gift from Shig

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Shig Shig!

Shig said:
Bought a code for Tremors on Gruv, didn't realize I already owned it on my MoviesAnywhere account. Free graboids to a good home.

• Movies Anywhere Movies Anywhere: Tremors - HD - Won by Supa Necta Supa Necta (25 entries)