Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
As said above, I guess I am cursed.

But for real, I am backing off entering any of your giveaways from now on. Luck has been extremely kind to me these past few giveaways.

I don't think anyone would fault you if you keep entering. Just the luck of the draw. Don't sweat it, and keep winning yourself some cool-ass flicks.

1 gift from peppermints

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from peppermints peppermints!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

peppermints said:
Little Women (2019) code from the Bluray - Movies Anywhere

These are our awesome prizes:

• Movies Anywhere Movies Anywhere: Little Women - Won by Dan-o Dan-o (25 entries)

1 gift from peppermints

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

peppermints said:
Collateral Vudu Code

• Vudu Vudu: Collateral - Won by bigzgod bigzgod (35 entries)

1 gift from peppermints

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

peppermints said:

• movieredeem.com movieredeem.com: Knives Out 4K - Won by Am_I_Evil Am_I_Evil (35 entries)

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
xxracerxx going for the EGOT.. 'EGOT another code?!? geez, get a lottery ticket already! :P

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
peppermints Sent you a message about the Collateral code, since Vudu doesn't recognize it

Turns out my code was expired and I didn't notice. :( gave bigzgod first dibs on a code before I start other giveaways.

Oh neat! I won LW! Thanks peppermints!!
My sympathies to racer in these trying times. ;)
Enjoy! One of my favorite movies of recent years.

Thanks for this! 🎉😀

Lucky timing on my part, had no idea they'd reveal the title of the sequel today.

1 gift from FRANKEINSTEIN

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from FRANKEINSTEIN FRANKEINSTEIN!

FRANKEINSTEIN said:
Raiders of the Lost Ark digital code from the 4k steelbook. Don't know if it redeems in 4k. It's Paramount so it's not Movies Anywhere compatible. So redeem directly on whichever site you use.

• Paramountmovies.com Paramountmovies.com: Raiders of the Lost Ark - Won by SecondVariety SecondVariety (30 entries)

SecondVariety

Oct 29, 2017
Holy Geez I won! Thanks FRANKEINSTEIN (and thanks xxracerxx for the cooldown.)

I was able to redeem it through Paramount's website to itunes for 4k. More importantly, it is one of the all-time great action/adventure movies. I was just thinking of watching it again after seeing the Bob's Burgers movie. (I just need to keep Crystal Skull memories locked away right.)

1 gift from Lord Fanny

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Lord Fanny Lord Fanny!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Lord Fanny said:
Code from 4K Blu-ray: Jumanji The Next Level

• Movies Anywhere Movies Anywhere: Jumanji The Next Level - Won by Tom Nook Tom Nook (25 entries)

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I have 6 more codes. No idea if any of these still work or not.

First PM gets them. You can PM me a tier list if you want more then one

- Darkest Hour
- Skyscraper(Canada Only)
- Black Klansman(Canada Only)
- Proud Mary(Canada Only)
- After Earth
- Chappie

Last edited:
6 gifts from JigglesBunny

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 6 gifts from JigglesBunny JigglesBunny!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

JigglesBunny said:
New 4K/Blu-Ray haul means new digital codes for y'all!

• wb.com/redeemdigital wb.com/redeemdigital: Mad Max - 4K - Won by RainbowIslands RainbowIslands (38 entries)
  • wb.com/redeemdigital wb.com/redeemdigital: Mad Max: The Road Warrior, Thunderdome & Fury Road - Won by B'z-chan (43 entries)
  • universalredeem.com universalredeem.com: John Carpenter’s The Thing - 4K - Won by LazerRanger (45 entries)
  • lionsgate.com/redeem lionsgate.com/redeem: X (2022) - Won by FeedMeAStrayCat FeedMeAStrayCat (39 entries)
  • universalredeem.com universalredeem.com: The Northman - 4K - Won by CobaltBlu CobaltBlu (57 entries)
  • universalredeem.com universalredeem.com: Jurassic Park Trilogy & Jurassic World + FK - 4K - Won by Fuhgeddit Fuhgeddit (38 entries)

1 gift from FRANKEINSTEIN

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from FRANKEINSTEIN FRANKEINSTEIN!

FRANKEINSTEIN said:
JCVD classic Universal Soldier code from the 4k steelbook. Good chance it redeems in 4k. It's a Lionsgate code which means it's not MA compatible. Redeem directly on whichever streaming service you use like Vudu or Apple TV. Or you can at lionsgate.com/redeem

• Lionsgate.com/redeem Lionsgate.com/redeem: Universal Soldier - Won by xxracerxx xxracerxx (26 entries)

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
As do I. I already had it digitally but had to get that new steelbook that just dropped.

If you haven't seen them, there's a couple more Universal Soldier flicks with JCVD and Dolph that are pretty great, Regeneration and Day of Reckoning. Especially Reckoning, that movie is on a different level on how batshit crazy it is.
I saw the second and third a long time ago, but I will have to check out Day of Reckoning.

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
I saw the second and third a long time ago, but I will have to check out Day of Reckoning.
If you mean The Return, that one is pretty terrible. Regeneration and Reckoning only act like the original happened. Then there are a couple that are actually numbered 2 and 3 but we're direct to video with new actors playing Luc and Andrew. Those are both worse than The Return.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If you mean The Return, that one is pretty terrible. Regeneration and Reckoning only act like the original happened. Then there are a couple that are actually numbered 2 and 3 but we're direct to video with new actors playing Luc and Andrew. Those are both worse than The Return.
Yeah, I meant the D2V sequels. I will definitely have to check out the JCVD sequels.

Also, I just checked out the quality of the video and damn this looks good. Thanks again!