• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
OP, this is you on the left

DetailedAdvancedCutworm-size_restricted.gif

Yarbskoo

Oct 27, 2017
I turned 30 a few months ago, and I can confirm being old sucks.

I know people complain about battery degradation, but my phone still only needs to be charged once a day, whereas I seem to run out of juice in just a few hours.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Congratulations, you're officially an old man yelling at clouds.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
Pff get back to us when you hit 40.
i'm less than 4 years away.
:(

I'm four years past it. It's about the same. Unless you lose your hair, of course. Then youarealreadydead.jpg

But seriously you're being ridiculous if you're calling yourself old before the half-century mark.

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
You're still many years away from having your life fall apart and slowly realizing that you've squandered every opportunity you'll ever get to change it.

40 is great!

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Please Bronson, we all know you are turning 300 next week.

You are getting so old you are forgetting to add the right number of zeroes.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
Dude. I miss the early side of 35. I can't sympathize. Now my favorite subjects are gardening and talking about gardening.

OP
OP

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I cannot believe people thought I was 40 or 50

This is the most insulting thing anyone could ever say to me

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
You should stop trying to worry about excessive things. There is nothing wrong with being old, it is just part of nature, it is something that happens naturally and you cant force to change it