hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
How would this possible leak? What are you talking about?

Oct 28, 2017
The hundreds of people working on the game haven't leaked anything so far, I see no reason why that would change... It's not like there are going to be copies out there for people to get their hands on.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How would leaks be a problem if the whole reason the game was delayed is because they can't produce physical copies, which is where 90% of pre-release leaks come from?

Oct 25, 2017
If you get spoiled then you get spoiled. I have no idea how people struggle with this shit. I've never had anything I give a shit about spoiled for me and I don't even go out of my way to avoid them. But this site would make you swear that spoilers are the true pandemic.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
The game has been playable from start to finish for up to a year now. I don't know how it will magically start leaking now.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Have some self control and don't click those threads if it comes to pass?

Also, the game has been worked on by several hundred contractors, employees, outsourcers, testers etc and the narrative locked in for YEARS at this point. Where you freaking out this entire time? No. So stop thinking about it again.
I had rdr2 ruined for me when. I was on YouTube. People started showing that guy at the end in their thumbnails and spoiling it with titles. Not even in things related to rdr2 but their algorithm threw those in tbere on snl videos cause I had looked up other videos about games.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Look at any piece of a post-apocalyptic story in media and you should have an idea how things go.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
This is a gaming forum, if OP wants to worry about this let them

Don't tell them that it's not serious, it sure as hell isn't but it's better to focus on that than to panic about what's currently going on in the world.

saiko

Keeper of the White Materia
Nov 4, 2017
Are you worried the devs will leak it or something? I think you'll be fine.

wtd2009

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
hope those who had to crunch don't feel too bad now that there isn't even a release date. Can't imagine the let down and frustration I would feel after such a sacrifice, even though I know it's not necessarily planned for.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Well don't just sit there, the OP is waiting for their spoilers.
you start the game as a dog and after finding a cursed tiki statue your soul gets swapped with ellies soul, so in ellies body you have to travel across the country looking for your dog body and a high wizard who can reverse the evil spell

think of it like homeward bound but in reverse and with a wizard

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just don't look at anyone's laptop on the subway, hell don't ride the subway at all.

txuhqftgnwpowrpn681l.jpg

Deleted member 57990

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 18, 2019
Y'know, with all the other shit going on right now, being spoiled on a videogame is pretty fuckin' low on my list of priorities.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
you start the game as a dog and after finding a cursed tiki statue your soul gets swapped with ellies soul, so in ellies body you have to travel across the country looking for your dog body and a high wizard who can reverse the evil spell

think of it like homeward bound but in reverse and with a wizard
Sounds great 10/10

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't get the people here who are giving shit to someone because they aren't focusing on the pandemic for one fucking minute.

Yeah, it's a problem. Let the guy worry about spoilers for a game. Games have been a great escape from the shit that we're all currently calling life right now. Who the hell are you to say what he should or should not worry about at any given time? Not to mention it's possible to worry about multiple things at the same time.

Then there are those who are just "lol, don't read the spoilers then!" Do you think that this is the only place that exists? Avoiding the clearly marked spoiler threads is one thing. But you have people spoiling things in all forms of media. Often times, you would have to do a complete Internet blackout because there are assholes everywhere that won't hesitate to ruin something for you. Youtube thumbnails. Trolls in a completely unrelated Twitch chat. Social media especially. Random comment on Reddit. And so on. I had the end of RDR2 spoiled for me while I was browsing the GTA Online subreddit one day to see what people thought about a new update. It was just there with all the other posts, no spoiler tag. Bam, an image with text saying what happens. Shit happens.

You managed to avoid spoilers for games? Hey, good for you! You aren't OP.

Andalusia

Alt Account
Sep 26, 2019
Pretty sure that's pretty low on Sony's priority list. They committed to donate $100,000,000 to Covid relief ffs.
Oh yeah I totally forgot Sony was a humanitarian relief charity and not a multi billion dollar business...

Sony's top priority is money. Stating otherwise is miles and miles beyond naive. They have revenue of over $80billion. They paid Kaz $25million in his final year. A single person.

Deleted member 57990

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 18, 2019
TLOU is one of my favourite games of all time, but if someone explicitly told me how TLOU2 ends right now I wouldn't give two fucks.

chimpsteaks

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 12, 2019
Isn't it possible or even likely they're manufacturing this game in batches and sitting on the supply until they're able to produce the totality of the copies they need for a global release? And we have seen games leak from manufacturing plant and warehouse workers before.

I'm not very concerned about the possibility but I agree it's possible

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
I find it weird how people are so worried about a damn video game being released when there's a virus in the world killing people as we speak.

This is my most anticipated release of the generation but what they did was expected. They are probably trying to avoid another FFVII Remake situation. I'm sure the amount of preorders are huge for them. How many times did those special editions sold out?

At least once we get this it'll be not only amazing but we'll get a juicy Day 1 patch i'm sure.

I'm kind of amazed how Sony didn't want to rush this once and for all since it's been delayed once already though. Maybe this one is now for June and Ghost is July.

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
Copies havent been sent to stores, so ...

They will just keep on doing what they have been doing for the past 6 years or so, I guess?

It's not like there are thousands of copies sitting inside a warehouse somehwere, OP

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I played TLOU for the first time with the remastered version in 2017. I wasn't spoiled for anything before I play it.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get all the "who cares, there are greater problems in the world right now" posts. Why not just lock the entire gaming side at that point? I mean this is all just video games, why waste our time here when we could be thinking about covid and hanging with our families?

A dude ain't just gonna completely throw away his investment in a hobby just because the world is facing a problem right now.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I rather risk tmbeing leaked about a videogame spoilers than risking people's lives just to avoid it from happening. They could just release it digitally but again that needs manpower too

Novocaine

Oct 26, 2017
You're probably best off just uninstalling the internet until it comes out then. Catch you later