• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Gotta say the pace this last chapters have clearly got faster, looks like Togashi came from the hiatus ready to do some business.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Get ready for more because 80% of these characteres gotta go before the end of the trip, sooner or later it has to happen.
Its also a matter of time before the og spider members start to drop like flies too :(
Rewatching the ryodan saga i realized once shizuku enters the royal treasure she's gone

She's the best girl after Machi :(

I'm not ready

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of Illumi i wonder how are they doing their search, are him and Kalluto going from door to door in Tier 2 like some kind of Jehovah's Witnesses lol looking and asking for Hisoka.
Kalluto can just sniff some paper scraps an know everything thats going on, meanwhile illumi can make human needle spies, they don't need to move to do this search, it's quite classy

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Kalluto can just sniff some paper scraps an know everything thats going on, meanwhile illumi can make human needle spies, they don't need to move to do this search, it's quite classy

Hey wait a minute Kalluto found Abengane in GI using his nen ability, how about him using that same thing because it seems super effective.
Why did the Spiders even split up when they know about his power? I didn't even thought about it until now.

Last edited:

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
Something interesting is how the nen beasts power are related to how each Prince want to reign. Or at least those who actively want to be king, which would explain why the youngest princes beasts are different.

-Benjamin gains personal power through the 'undying loyalty' of his elite soldiers. His themes are 'the strongest warrior should be king', and 'loyal, strong army'.
-Camilla's beast is a manipulator type who makes people slave to her wishes. As she said one, people 'should just die' if she wishes so.
-Halkenburg gains a super boost through unified will and cooperation with his followers, to who he shares ideals and a more equal relationship. He leads, but he is also like one more of the group.
-Zhang Lei isn't still very clear, but he seems to me someone more subtle, more typical politician, who prefers to gain power through bribery and exchange of favors. For that, a beast which gives coins with special powers is ideal.
-Tserriedenich is the type to rule through fear. A beast that detects lies and traitors, and who punishes with things worse than death is ideal for that.
wobble wouldn't have any personality and would solely depend on others for survival so perhaps his nen beast is gonna give people that truly want to help him hyper nen abilities. maybe wobbles nen beast would allow kurapika to use all of his nen as if he was fighting against the spiders without repercussions. that or after kurapika dies his nen beast is gonna inhabit his body and use it as a puppet with all of his nen powers including emperor time.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Illumi rolling around with Kalluto is super cute. I mean he's a cunt but he still cares about his lil bros... though not his sister.

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
Illumi rolling around with Kalluto is super cute. I mean he's a cunt but he still cares about his lil bros... though not his sister.
i wonder how illumi treats milluki. he probably treats kalluto well because she seems to be good assassin but milluki is pretty damn useless. yeah he knows how to use tech and likely helps them but they can easily get a butler to probably do the same.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I dont really know if illumi cares about any brother that's not killua to be quite honest..

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
i wonder how illumi treats milluki. he probably treats kalluto well because she seems to be good assassin but milluki is pretty damn useless. yeah he knows how to use tech and likely helps them but they can easily get a butler to probably do the same.

Considering how Milluki have billions of jenny in his bank account and was asking Silva for more billions in exchange of later assassinations we can guess he's not a slouch at his job.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Also lol i can't believe im defending Milluki

From Tsubone? That was for the "Leave the house or kill mother" wish.
No, that was the pc, the conditional "wish" was an order killua gave her

They commented on how the price was too low afterwards, killua made them think the "if we dont go in x minutes kill mom" was a wish so they wouldn't know he's able to get freebies

Last edited:

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
No, that was the pc, the conditional "wish" was an order killua gave her

They commented on how the price was too low

Oh i see see, been a long time since i read that so in my mind since i remembered Milluki saying something like "The wish (only needed a kiss) was no that bad *Silva makes evil face*" i thought that was it. Damn you read recently? Your memory is on point :)

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Oh i see see, been a long time since i read that so in my mind since i remembered Milluki saying something like "The wish (only needed a kiss) was no that bad *Silva makes evil face*" i thought that was it. Damn you read recently? Your memory is on point :)
I rewatched CA+election saga before the series came back from hiatus... i was also doing a rewatch with a friend so ill be revising greed island now. Thats why i still get some stuff wrong xD, but thanks for the compliment

Alluka's rules are pretty confusing if you only read the scans/watch it once tbh(thats also why killua being an exception is so damn convenient)

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
At least nobody's head got flattened then.

So true.

I rewatched CA+election saga before the series came back from hiatus... i was also doing a rewatch with a friend so ill be revising greed island now. Thats why i still get some stuff wrong xD, but thanks for the compliment

Alluka's rules are pretty confusing if you only read the scans/watch it once tbh(thats also why killua being an exception is so damn convenient)

Yeah i only revisitied by watching the anime when it came out years ago, and the manga i no longer remember how long ago that arc even was.
It was when a earthquake hit japan and Togashi come out of hiatus for a crazy 30 chapters (1 entire arc) crazy.

I may need to make a re-reading from the beginning at some point, it gonna be surreal to read CA arc without the maddening hiatus or the scribbles, that's part of the full HxH experience lol

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
So true.

Yeah i only revisitied by watching the anime when it came out years ago, and the manga i no longer remember how long ago that arc even was.
It was when a earthquake hit japan and Togashi come out of hiatus for a crazy 30 chapters (1 entire arc) crazy.

I may need to make a re-reading from the beginning at some point, it gonna be surreal to read CA arc without the maddening hiatus or the scribbles, that's part of the full HxH experience lol
Thinking about it now, I've never read the whole ryodan saga, kinda wanted to read it to see how the animes hold up, i was lucky enough to have caught up with the CA saga while the invasion was going on though

"Lucky"

If i got a hiatus after that chapter with the darts I'd die

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
mODu8ts.png

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Melody is so dead if the sonata is with the 4 Prince.

Thinking about it now, I've never read the whole ryodan saga, kinda wanted to read it to see how the animes hold up, i was lucky enough to have caught up with the CA saga while the invasion was going on though

"Lucky"

If i got a hiatus after that chapter with the darts I'd die

I read the whole manga, but i too also caught up with weekly during the early countdown to CA invasion and i was very very confused lol it was only my 3rd manga (after OP and Naruto) and i was like "Hiatus" whats that lol

Now Togashi has broken me :(

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Melody is so dead if the sonata is the the 4 Prince.

I read the whole manga, but i too also caught up with weekly during the early countdown to CA invasion and i was very very confusing lol it was only my 3rd manga (after OP and Naruto) and i was like "Hiatus" whats that lol

Now Togashi has broken me :(
I remember when he came back from hiatus in months that had a golden week, damn you togashi!

Ultra

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, it's the 4th's potential that's scary. He himself is scary, and he's a sick fuck but any Genthru and up level opponent would probably smoke him. He's got crazy potential but he's still learning regardless of how fast the process is.

Oct 28, 2017
Most of you worry about Theta while Melody has become a target and she is in real danger. The causality number of this arc will be great.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
At least Theta knows how not to fuck up and she's been removed from the immediate situation. She needs to hit up one of the more prominent hunters. Melody will feel something is off immediately though if she can do anything about it remains to be seen.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
woudn't terror sandwich be dead as well? would be a cool way to see him go even if melody had to go with him. or perhaps she knows she is dead and decides to take out the prince with her for kurapikas sake.
Man dont make me picture melody doing a noble suicide
She'd totally do that

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
woudn't terror sandwich be dead as well? would be a cool way to see him go even if melody had to go with him. or perhaps she knows she is dead and decides to take out the prince with her for kurapikas sake.
But I don't want Melody to die. I ship her and Kurapika ;_;

Seriously, they're kinda cute together.