• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
For some reason I can't see all the games
I am not logged in (not near my personal pc) so I can't see what is in this bundle
Ironically all sources don't have the list (reddit, CAG and here) for some reason
It looks like they may have changed things so that you can't see the full list without subscribing now - which makes no sense with the way that Choice is structured.
Then again, the way they set up Choice doesn't make a lot of sense to begin with. I think I might've skipped every one of these.
Once again, there's only 2-3 games on that list which are of mild interest to me, and it doesn't feel worthwhile to use a month for that.
Previously, I only had to decide whether the main game (or games) were worth it, and the rest felt like a "bonus" - so I wasn't too concerned over them being games I'd want to play or not. And it feels like they aren't getting many big headline games for these bundles any more.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
It looks like they may have changed things so that you can't see the full list without subscribing now - which makes no sense with the way that Choice is structured.
Then again, the way they set up Choice doesn't make a lot of sense to begin with. I think I might've skipped every one of these.
Once again, there's only 2-3 games on that list which are of mild interest to me, and it doesn't feel worthwhile to use a month for that.
Previously, I only had to decide whether the main game (or games) were worth it, and the rest felt like a "bonus" - so I wasn't too concerned over them being games I'd want to play or not. And it feels like they aren't getting many big headline games for these bundles any more.
yeah. I already hated that they were hiding the new games in the background so you couldn't easily check them out, and now this... I shot support an email complaining about the lack of ability to see what games are included without going to other sites.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Any reason to keep this thread around or should we just start a March 2020 thread? If people want I can make one when I get home in an hour or two.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
FWIW, lots of good stuff for me this month, none of which I have on Steam (the subscription Game Pass titles are the only overlap).

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Any reason to keep this thread around or should we just start a March 2020 thread? If people want I can make one when I get home in an hour or two.
we can totally move to a march one, the main reason we didn't was because Flandy wasn't home to make it yet :P

also because reddit always does it nicely

if you want links to steam for all of the games and other info :P

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
we can totally move to a march one, the main reason we didn't was because Flandy wasn't home to make it yet :P

also because reddit always does it nicely

if you want links to steam for all of the games and other info :P

I only just thought of that, heh. Happy to want for Flandy to do it! (Flandy I didn't mean to steal your thunder I'm sorry!)