• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mantis

Oct 25, 2017
Bidet.
toto1-5bea175e36cca.gif

Night Hunter

Dec 5, 2017
Touch an ass? Seems pretty gay to me, OP!

Real men just air dry and wait for it to fall off!

God I feel sick just typing that

Dodger

May 30, 2020
I got one of those bidet attachments to powerblast my asshole clean. But I wipe sitting down when that's not available.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
This might be a bit too much info, at the end I wrap my finger with toilet paper and go in to get as much as possible

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
One thing I don't miss since working from home is browsing Era at work and having to explain to my coworkers what it is when they glance at my screen and see things like How yall wiping your ass?

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I bought medicated wipes during the start of Covid when toilet paper was sold out. NEver had to use it but this weekend was cleaning and saw it in the drawer. Now we play the waiting game

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
I used toilet shower and shoot it from the front (under my balls), then to finish thing up I stand up and shoot the water directly onto my hole.