• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How many streaming apps do you own?

Votes: 135 16.0%

Votes: 141 16.7%

Votes: 196 23.2%

Votes: 159 18.8%

Votes: 103 12.2%

Votes: 41 4.9%
  • 7 or more

Votes: 69 8.2%

• Total voters

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Four - Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Go and Spotify.
I only pay for 3 of them though, a friend is sharing his HBO with me in return for me sharing Netflix with him.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Do people who have none simply watch nothing, pirate everything, or only buy physical media?

I don't really watch shows much tbh. Between ABC iview (free Australian TV station), cinema and video games I already have way more media to consume than I could ever have time for.

I won't rule out ever getting these services as it seems everything is moving that way.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
I never sub to more than 3. Netflix, HBO and Prime. Will cancel Netflix for Disney probably.

Gvon

Oct 25, 2017
I have Disney and prime. I've voted 1 because I only pay for Prime and my current Disney sub was 6 months free with my phone contract. I'm not sure I'll renew my Disney sub because it doesn't get used as much as I thought it would.

I've had Netflix in the past but that was only for Cowbow Bebop and one punch man. There isn't much on Netflix I care to watch.

I've dumped my Spotify sub for Amazon Music and with that I have a few months free. Once that's up I'll continue my sub for the high quality service. With my Prime membership it works out about the same as what I was paying for Spotify.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Two.

Hulu through my cell phone plane
Giantbomb.

Used to have Netflix/Disney+/HBO Max, but canceled them because money has been tight.

Edit: got Amazon Prime that I'm freeloading from my parents account.

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Kinda 1. I have Game Pass that run out in a couple of weeks. I intend to do the conversion trick for 3 years then

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
just one and that's spotify. i paid for that annually. my spotify ends in April and since i just got an iPhone i wanted to try apple music but it's really awful especially trying to listen on desktop. the web browser is incredibly slow and the only other option is to download iTunes which is horrific to use. maybe if i had a Mac then it wouldn't be so bad to use with the native Music app.

i only buy netflix, prime, disney+ whenever there's stuff watching and usually only have it active a month at a time. not much on them at the moment to justify paying for. on disney+ i only really joined for mandalorian and watched a couple movies. netflix is boring right now. prime is dead.

LegendofLex

Nov 20, 2017
Paying for directly:

Netflix
Disney+
Apple Music

Rolled into other services:

Hulu (incl. w/ Sprint plan, although I expect this to end soon)
Prime Video