Votes: 57 23.6%

Votes: 19 7.9%

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • 7+

Votes: 20 8.3%

• Total voters

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
I felt like shit every time I did it too which wasn't enough to stop me from doing it the next time I went there. Now I settle for a $1 cheesy bean and rice burrito and maybe a crunchwrap.

What's being overweight without feeling like shit about your eating habits, though? I can never understand people who feel comfortable with their weight, regardless of degree. I could look like Chris Evans and rag on myself.

The fast food I can totally go crazy on, though, is Wendy's. Wendy's knows my soul.

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
A 5 layer or quesarito, couple bean burritos, side of chips, Baja blast. 3-4 or so.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Two chicken chalupas, chicken quesarito, potato taco, chicken griller, loaded potato griller FMU. Never have restroom issues, those come from In N Out which makes no sense since that is actually "real" food

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
2, usually. Something medium-big and something small-medium. At other fast food places I usually only ever get the same things, but here I rarely ever seem to get the exact same order twice. As such I'm always staring at the menu longer than I'd like, lol. I'm happy I've started seeing the ordering kiosks, since it makes me feel less rushed to pick something.

Also all these years later I'm still upset they got rid of the cheesy double beef burrito.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
2 or 3 items usually, because the price adds up really quickly if you start getting a bunch of individual items. So I'll get like a Crunchwrap and one or two things from the dollar menu usually. The boxes are usually the best deal for the amount of food you get for $5 though.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I get 5 things because I save the extra burritos for later. Triple layer nacho, 2 beefy five layers, and 2 bean burritos.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
The only time I've ever had bathroom issues from fast food was one order from Jack In the Box about a year ago, which set me off something fearsome. Spent just about the entire night on the toilet and became religious just to have a god to curse.

I still go there though.

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of depends. I'll always get a chicken quesadilla and a pink lemonade, but sometimes I'll get 2-3 hard tacos and other times I'll get a $5 box

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Taco Bell was my "eating a pile of trash at night because depression was swamping my brain" meal for a long time. My usual was:

- Cheesy Gordita Crunch, light lettuce, extra cheese
- Steak Quesadilla, no jalapeño sauce, add Baja sauce
- 2 Chili Cheese Burritos, extra cheese
- Nachos
- Cinnamon Twists

Now I try to stick to a steak breakfast crunchwrap now and then.

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I used to get two chicken quesadillas, side of creamy jalapeño sauce is my usual order. If I'm starving I get a fiery Doritos taco, too. Now, Ill Probably only get one quesadilla and eat maybe half of it before I'm stuffed.

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
Box + however much of the dollar menu I can get while being under 10 dollars. So like box + 4

Oct 29, 2017
Minnesota
Just the one. I think they're called quesoritos? Then two packets of diablo sauce. Glass of water to go with it.

When I eat fast food, I try to go low on the volume since it's pretty bad for me.

RavFiveFour

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Had always been between 4-5items, taco, drink, special/new item, desert. it's the same thing with other fast food places.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Quesorrito combo with a crunchy taco and a steak quesadilla. Or if I'm feeling cheap 3 dollar menu burritos

javiBear

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
5 dollar box plus another item like a Gordita or Crunchwrap is usually my go-to. Then I toss the twists cuz they taste like crap hahah.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
Thankfully the poll stops at 7+ so I don't have to admit how much of a fat fuck I am.

10+ minimum every time. I LOVE Taco Bell.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
$5 Dollar box is usually enough. Maybe a dorito taco if I'm feeling extra hungry.

Honestly, as much as I love it, Taco Bell is a tide over meal.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
No. 6.
Or the Togo box of 10 tacos for simple group ordering.

All the hot sauce please, and like 3 Verdes.

hipsterbodega

Oct 30, 2017
Two potato tacos and an apple empanada.

I don't eat meat and of all the fast food items for me, those are the best anywhere. Absolute indulgence.