Votes: 30 2.3%
  • A Banana

Votes: 172 12.9%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 340 25.5%

• Total voters

Ravio-li

Dec 24, 2018
Quick question: is the PC gamepass progress compatible with the steam version? Can you transfer it or is it bound to an IOI account anyway?

If yes my intention is to play it on gamepass until the complete version is cheap on steam and continue there.

Also how is VR? negative Steam reviews look like they are split between the pricing issue and the VR being disappointing. I also have a HP Reverb G2 so it seems I can't play it anyway? (unless some hack/mod exists)

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Quick question: is the PC gamepass progress compatible with the steam version? Can you transfer it or is it bound to an IOI account anyway?

Its locked to their definition of 'platform': https://ioisupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019061577-Progression-Carryover-Guide

Progression can only be carried over from within the same platform. There are four options:

HITMAN 2 (PlayStation) → HITMAN 3 (PlayStation)
HITMAN 2 (Xbox) → HITMAN 3 (Xbox + PC/Windows)
HITMAN 2 (PC/Steam) → HITMAN 3 (PC/Epic)
HITMAN 2 (PC/Steam → HITMAN 3 (PC/Steam)

Menthuss

Oct 27, 2017
Hi,

I hope I can get some purchasing help here.
I've been looking around and saw various purchasing flowcharts and guides (seriously, what the fuck are IO Interactive doing for this to even be a thing?) but I can't figure out how they apply to my situation.
As I understand it, you can play Hitman 1 and 2 inside of Hitman 3. I have Hitman 1 on Steam and just bought the standard edition of Hitman 3 and tried to access the Hitman 1 levels but it wouldn't let me. What am I missing here?
Also, if I want to add Hitman 2 to my collection as well, which version would I have to buy then?

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
In hindsight the recent video of IOI hyping up VR is really damn weird. Just don't release half-assed shit, why is this so difficult? The complaints from fans about delays are nothing compared to disgruntled consumers giving bad reviews.

Hi,

I hope I can get some purchasing help here.
I've been looking around and saw various purchasing flowcharts and guides (seriously, what the fuck are IO Interactive doing for this to even be a thing?) but I can't figure out how they apply to my situation.
As I understand it, you can play Hitman 1 and 2 for Hitman 3. I have Hitman 1 on Steam and just bought the standard edition of Hitman 3 and tried to access the Hitman 1 levels but it wouldn't let me. What am I missing here?
Also, if I want to add Hitman 2 to my collection as well, which version would I have to buy then?

Hitman trilogy's release is the most baffling thing I've seen in my life, I've seen it actively turn people away from ever trying the games out. As far as I understand it (I only ever bought the games individually), you essentially have to buy Hitman 1 and 2 as if they're DLC for Hitman 3 to play them. You can transfer most of your progress from previous games to subsequent ones, but you can't transfer maps.

So to play H1 and 2 maps in H3 you need these 'DLC' on the H3 store:

store.steampowered.com

HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 1 GOTY Edition on Steam

The HITMAN 3 Access Pass system allows you to access HITMAN 1 and HITMAN 2 locations in HITMAN 3. Purchasing or redeeming this Access Pass will grant access to the locations from 'HITMAN 1 - GOTY Edition' in HITMAN 3. You must own HITMAN 3 to access this content.

Purchasing or redeeming this Access Pass will grant access to the locations from 'HITMAN 1 - GOTY Edition' in HITMAN 3.

store.steampowered.com

HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 2 Standard on Steam

Purchasing or redeeming this Access Pass will grant access to the locations from 'HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition' in HITMAN 3. You must own HITMAN 3 to access this content.

Purchasing or redeeming this Access Pass will grant access to the locations from 'HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition' in HITMAN 3.

Seeing as you already own Hitman 1, in my opinion it's not worth you essentially buying it yet again to play those maps in Hitman 3, even if H3 has slightly better graphics and gameplay tweaks, etc.

EDIT: actually, read this link which boils it down. Apparently you CAN access H1 maps in H3 for free, but only if you also own H2!? God damn, so confusing. I'm glad I just bought each game individually...

If you already own either Hitman 1 or 2, you can use your existing copies of these games to unlock their Access Passes in Hitman 2 at no extra cost, which will then work in Hitman 3. You will need to do this even if you're just transferring your Hitman 2 progress!

• Hitman GOTY: To get the Hitman 1 levels for free, you need to have all seven Hitman episodes downloaded onto the system Hitman 3 is on, or own either "Hitman: The Full Experience", "Hitman: the Complete First Season", and update them to the latest version.
    • If your Hitman 1 content is owned digitally, they'll unlock the Legacy Mission Pack automatically in Hitman 2.
    • If you have "The Complete First Season" or "Definitive Edition" on disc, you'll need to follow the prompts in their in-game store to redeem and download the Legacy Pack in Hitman 2.
    • Once you have the Legacy Pack redeemed in Hitman 2, go to Hitman 3's in-game store and download "Hitman GOTY".

Important bullet points from that article:

• These unlocks only work on the same platform family you bought Hitman 3 on. That is, PlayStation, Xbox, Stadia, or the Epic Games Store. If you bought Hitman 2 on Steam, things will be more complicated since Hitman 3 is exclusive to the Epic Games Store on PC for a year.
  • Returning players should import their Hitman 2 progress before starting any Hitman 3 content. This is because importing old progress will erase anything you did in Hitman 3 thanks to item unlocks.
  • It's impossible to import Hitman 1 progress directly from that game. Hitman 1's levels were ported to Hitman 2 as the Legacy Missions Pack. This is considered Hitman 2 content, but can be unlocked for free if you have a full version of Hitman 1 (detailed below).
  • Switch players cannot import progress. This is for the simple matter that Hitman 2 isn't available on Switch as a standalone title to begin with.

Last edited:

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
As far as I understand it (I only ever bought the games individually), you essentially have to buy Hitman 1 and 2 as if they're DLC for Hitman 3 to play them. You can transfer most of your progress from previous games to subsequent ones, but you can't transfer maps.

It depends entirely on what platform we are talking about. Unfortunately all of the consoles/platforms have their own restrictions on communicating with other games or your entitlements (title library).
  • On Steam it should carry over automatically if you have an IOI account. The guide is pretty clear on this.
  • On Epic it's more convoluted
  • On Xbox I think you have to unlock H1 in H2 and then you can unlock both in H3?
So really depends on what platform Menthuss is talking about.

Menthuss

Oct 27, 2017
In hindsight the recent video of IOI hyping up VR is really damn weird. Just don't release half-assed shit, why is this so difficult? The complaints from fans about delays are nothing compared to disgruntled consumers giving bad reviews.

Hitman trilogy's release is the most baffling thing I've seen in my life, I've seen it actively turn people away from ever trying the games out. As far as I understand it (I only ever bought the games individually), you essentially have to buy Hitman 1 and 2 as if they're DLC for Hitman 3 to play them. You can transfer most of your progress from previous games to subsequent ones, but you can't transfer maps.

Honestly, I'm just about there as well. I just want to own the whole trilogy (without having to rebuy the first game) and have everything accessible inside 1 game but this whole situation is so ridiculously confusing that I'm on the verge of just backing out and not bothering any more.

So to play H1 and 2 maps in H3 you need these 'DLC' on the H3 store:

store.steampowered.com

HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 1 GOTY Edition on Steam

The HITMAN 3 Access Pass system allows you to access HITMAN 1 and HITMAN 2 locations in HITMAN 3. Purchasing or redeeming this Access Pass will grant access to the locations from 'HITMAN 1 - GOTY Edition' in HITMAN 3. You must own HITMAN 3 to access this content.

store.steampowered.com

HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 2 Standard on Steam

Purchasing or redeeming this Access Pass will grant access to the locations from 'HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition' in HITMAN 3. You must own HITMAN 3 to access this content.

Seeing as you already own Hitman 1, in my opinion it's not worth you essentially buying it yet again to play those maps in Hitman 3, even if H3 has slightly better graphics and gameplay tweaks, etc.

EDIT: actually, read this link which boils it down. Apparently you CAN access H1 maps in H3 for free, but only if you also own H2!? God damn, so confusing. I'm glad I just bought each game individually...

If I'm reading the wording correctly then yes, it does seem to imply I need to own Hitman 2 which in turn imports stuff from Hitman 1 which then gets transferred over to Hitman 3. And if that's the case, then screw that.

It depends entirely on what platform we are talking about. Unfortunately all of the consoles/platforms have their own restrictions on communicating with other games or your entitlements (title library).
  • On Steam it should carry over automatically if you have an IOI account. The guide is pretty clear on this.
  • On Epic it's more convoluted
  • On Xbox I think you have to unlock H1 in H2 and then you can unlock both in H3?
So really depends on what platform Menthuss is talking about.

I'm trying to get everything on Steam. Coincidentally, I own Hitman 2 on the PS4 but cross-platform ownership isn't a thing with these games sadly.

Last edited:

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
Honestly, I'm just about there as well. I just want to own the whole trilogy and have everything accessible inside 1 game but this whole situation is so ridiculously confusing that I'm on the verge of just backing out and not bothering any more.

Did you sign in to IOI on Hitman 3 and try accessing the store from within there? Yes, the access passes are how you get the levels, but the point is that Hitman 3 should see your other entitlements (H1 and H2) and make them free from within the app. Steam itself can't make them free.

I wish I could test it for you, I just don't have the Hitman 3 client on steam (and I heard the demo doesn't do it)

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia

That's an early 2021 link for the epic store. In the link I posted, IOI is pretty specific that Steam can read your entitlements so it's a different flow. But I definitely think they should have a guide up for it...

IOI said:
If you want to import locations from HITMAN 2 on Steam to HITMAN 3 on Steam, you do not need to use this process. Instead, locations will be carried over 'automatically' based on your Steam entitlements.

IOI Website

Of course, this doesn't mean the locations are downloaded and available. And reading the steam forums suggests a restart of steam may be required. I'm going to try the demo to see if it's at least partially accessible that way (not to play, but...)

Last edited:

Menthuss

Oct 27, 2017
Did you sign in to IOI on Hitman 3 and try accessing the store from within there? Yes, the access passes are how you get the levels, but the point is that Hitman 3 should see your other entitlements (H1 and H2) and make them free from within the app. Steam itself can't make them free.

I wish I could test it for you, I just don't have the Hitman 3 client on steam (and I heard the demo doesn't do it)

I'll have a go at this and will let you know if I get anywhere. One interesting thing I noticed is that linking your Steam account to your IO account doesn't transfer your licenses properly. After I created an IO account and linking it to Steam, I only had Hitman 3 listed among my games. I had to reinstall and launch Hitman 1 first in order to get it linked up with my IO account.

Dunan

Jun 11, 2018
While we're talking about the confusing variety of editions of these games: I own both the H1 steelbook and the definitive edition for PS4, and I'd like to finally play A House Built on Sand, The Author, and The Icon and get their related trophies. Assuming that the code in my used copy of the steelbook would have been used, I bought Definitive to get access to these. But on a whim I entered the Steelbook's code and it was still valid!

When I insert the discs, thanks to IOI's online progression saving system (something good about it!), all my mastery and unlocks remain in place no matter which disc I put in.

Which one should I redeem? Since it looks like I can get all the content in H1 with just one of its editions, I can sell off the other one with the code intact.

Menthuss

Oct 27, 2017

No dice. When I view the entry for Hitman 1 in the Hitman 3 store it just tells me I need to buy Hitman GOTY edition. I decided to open a support ticket with IO. I hope they can tell me what I have to do to get this sorted.

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
No dice. When I view the entry for Hitman 1 in the Hitman 3 store it just tells me I need to buy Hitman GOTY edition. I decided to open a support ticket with IO. I hope they can tell me what I have to do to get this sorted.

Thanks for taking the shot! IOI is pretty clear this should be simple, and yet on all of the other platforms it is not. The web being full of early 2021 guides is also not helping.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Dumb question I'm sure, but what has actually changed for console players then? I know we have something to do with elusive contracts but it's just a huge list of missed ones and there's an 11 day wait on the next. Doesn't really seem any different.

Do none of the new modes exist in the update?

Dunan

Jun 11, 2018
Dumb question I'm sure, but what has actually changed for console players then? I know we have something to do with elusive contracts but it's just a huge list of missed ones and there's an 11 day wait on the next. Doesn't really seem any different.

I think the "11:xx:xx" is 11 hours, not 11 days, so feel free to try again in half a day. I was locked out of them for my first 12 hours because they started out bugged.

Whether you'll enjoy these elusive targets is another matter. We don't get briefings (why? the briefings have already been made back when these targets first appeared), and there are complications to each mission that sometimes add to the tension but just as often make things annoyingly difficult.

I've been consulting lists of where the targets appear so as to get the most out of my first attempt: https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/s8jaaf/with_et_arcade_coming_if_you_want_the_easy_way/

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK

Look in Game Modes, and you should see a new option between Contracts and Sniper Assassin.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think the "11:xx:xx" is 11 hours, not 11 days, so feel free to try again in half a day. I was locked out of them for my first 12 hours because they started out bugged.

Whether you'll enjoy these elusive targets is another matter. We don't get briefings (why? the briefings have already been made back when these targets first appeared), and there are complications to each mission that sometimes add to the tension but just as often make things annoyingly difficult.

I've been consulting lists of where the targets appear so as to get the most out of my first attempt: https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/s8jaaf/with_et_arcade_coming_if_you_want_the_easy_way/
Look in Game Modes, and you should see a new option between Contracts and Sniper Assassin.
Ahh thanks, yeah was just the bug. Shame about the introductions being removed though. I was aware if a little disappointed about the extra conditions but taking the story out of them seems real odd. I'll give them a look again tonight since they should be unlocked then

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Elusive Targets Arcade mode is definitely super buggy, it feels like if the game has any problem connecting to the server it triggers a fail state but it vanishes when you force a connect again. I completed 2/3 of the stages of one, automatically got into a "failed state" when it started loading into the third stage, but it worked and let me finish 3/3 when I just backed out and reloaded ET arcade mode. Finished it without too much an issue for the reward of a gun variant I already have and almost never use.

IO has lost a lot of goodwill from me, between

- the 7 Deadly Sins was really lame, especially compared to H2 DLC. $30 or $40 is a JOKE for it. I still don't own it and have no interest.
- The release of outfits, guns, etc for Y1 of H3 was really slim compared to H2
- Elusive Targets in H3 wasn't good. Not worse than H2, but not better, and there are 20+ things I can think of that should have been improved.
- The start of Y3 of Hitman trilogy has been an disaster. From the insane price on steam to the bizarre cost of the extra content (+$60 for H1 & H2 DLC, 7 Deadly sins NOT included in that package, the Hitman 3 trilogy not including any DLC but also $100?) to the really weird way its been packaged on xbox/psn its hard to tell anyone who asks "oh you should totally buy Hitman Trilogy!"

I don't know how much of it is in IOs hands and how much is WB pushing money issues but man its heartbreaking to see a dev and franchise I hold in such high regard seem like they are destroying their goodwill by bizarre moves.

It feels like very WB moves but man it sucks because people WILL remember this when it comes time for James Bond.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
Elusive Targets Arcade mode is definitely super buggy, it feels like if the game has any problem connecting to the server it triggers a fail state but it vanishes when you force a connect again. I completed 2/3 of the stages of one, automatically got into a "failed state" when it started loading into the third stage, but it worked and let me finish 3/3 when I just backed out and reloaded ET arcade mode. Finished it without too much an issue for the reward of a gun variant I already have and almost never use.

- the 7 Deadly Sins was really lame, especially compared to H2 DLC. $30 or $40 is a JOKE for it. I still don't own it and have no interest.
- Elusive Targets in H3 wasn't good. Not worse than H2, but not better, and there are 20+ things I can think of that should have been improved.
- The start of Y3 of Hitman trilogy has been an disaster. From the insane price on steam to the bizarre cost of the extra content (+$60 for H1 & H2 DLC, 7 Deadly sins NOT included in that package, the Hitman 3 trilogy not including any DLC but also $100?) to the really weird way its been packaged on xbox/psn its hard to tell anyone who asks "oh you should totally buy Hitman Trilogy!"

I don't know how much of it is in IOs hands and how much is WB pushing money issues but man its heartbreaking to see a dev and franchise I hold in such high regard seem like they are destroying their goodwill by bizarre moves.

It feels like very WB moves but man it sucks because people WILL remember this when it comes time for James Bond.

wb has nothing to do with hitman 3, which was self-published by io

Menthuss

Oct 27, 2017
Right, so I've sort of figured out how to get access to the Hitman 1 destinations in 3. Essentially, you have to buy Hitman 2 and then launch it. Trying to access the Hitman 1 levels from inside 2 still didn't work as the greedy bastards wanted me to pay for a 10 euro upgrade for Hitman 1. I'm guessing starting Hitman 2 does something with your Hitman 1 license though because, when I booted up 3 again I somehow got access to all of the destinations.

I was planning on getting 2 eventually but IO forcing you to buy it if you want access to 1's destinations in 3 is pretty fucked up.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I love the franchise but I cant really disagree here. I will be playing more because I can't leave the series alone lol, but this is the worst entry of the new trilogy imo. Even before taking into account the post launch stuff you mentioned, the leve design in H3 feels like a big step down from 2. They honestly feel pretty small compared to H2.

The dlc pricing has been truly horrendous though. £28 extra for a handful of escalations in the deluxe pack and even more the 7 deadl sins escalations. That's significantly more expensive than the two maps for H2 were with only a smidgen of content in return.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
Right, so I've sort of figured out how to get access to the Hitman 1 destinations in 3. Essentially, you have to buy Hitman 2 and then launch it. Trying to access the Hitman 1 levels from inside 2 still didn't work as the greedy bastards wanted me to pay for a 10 euro upgrade for Hitman 1. I'm guessing starting Hitman 2 does something with your Hitman 1 license though because, when I booted up 3 again I somehow got access to all of the destinations.

I was planning on getting 2 eventually but IO forcing you to buy it if you want access to 1's destinations in 3 is pretty fucked up.
I think you may not have needed to buy Hitman 2. You could've just gotten the free H2 "Starter Pack" and imported the H1 levels into that. As for H1 in H2, you may have to exit H2 first then download the legacy pack files: https://wbgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002082887-HITMAN-Legacy-Pack-FAQ
On Steam, we can automatically detect what you own and grant you the correct Legacy Pack.

• Launch HITMAN 2 and connect to the game's servers, which will automatically give you access to the correct Legacy Pack.
  • Quit the game to start the download of your Legacy Pack.
  • Once the Legacy Pack has installed, it will be playable within HITMAN 2 only.

It's all definitely needlessly complicated, possibly because the games have 3 different publishers.

Dec 29, 2017
Anyone else having connection issues after the update? I have to keep clicking go online and usually after the 5th or 6th try it connects. I'm on PC using the Epic Games Store version.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Anyone else having connection issues after the update? I have to keep clicking go online and usually after the 5th or 6th try it connects. I'm on PC using the Epic Games Store version.

I'm reading similar issues in the reddit bug thread. Also...

Hitman 3 seems to have still have audio glitches not present in Hitman 2. Music will randomly change in ways it didn't in Hitman 2.

facepalm-gif-4.gif

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Can't check it out yet, but they've reported that the entitlements problem with the Starter Edition (listed as Demo) on steam should be fixed now:

steamcommunity.com

HITMAN World of Assassination General Discussions :: Steam Community

HITMAN World of Assassination - Comparison GridWorld of Assassination Part OneEnter the world of the ultimate assassin.BECOME AGENT 47Suit up for a spy-thriller adventure where all your deadly skills are put to the test.FREEDOM OF APPROACHYour deadliest weapon is creativity. Unlock new gear and...

Edit: When I relaunched the "demo", I got the message that all my Hitman 1/2 unlocks had been recognised, but when I went to play any of the H1 or H2 levels, I still get prompted to buy the access pass unlock DLCs. Yep, I already had a IOI profile migrated beforehand. Ah well, the wait continues...
Edit2: Seems they're aware: https://ioisupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019127718

Last edited:

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah can confirm I'm still getting that one. Also, and by far my biggest disappointment, they didn't fix the screwy gamma either. Its really frustrating that the H1 and 2 maps looks great and 3 completely washed out... a year later and it's still like this.

I'm done. I've dropped the game and won't be returning, even for their 'rogue-like' mode. H3 will be the only game of the trilogy I can't be bothered to get the platinum trophy for.

I have zero hype for James Bond as a result, no matter how exciting their dev diaries and trailers may be. I rarely buy games day one, but IOI will firmly be in the list of devs I will never make an exception for. They'll have to make an effort to regain peoples trust after this, so it's a shame they squandered all that goodwill. And by 'effort' I mean having a coherent release of a functioning video game, that preferably doesn't require a PowerPoint to figure out how to buy it, nor a constant internet connection to experience a single player story.

I hope people meme Hitman's convoluted purchasing process for many years to come.

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
The series should have stayed episodic. People complained about that being confusing but now there's a billion different versions to buy.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Erm failing one part of a Elusive Escalation resets it to 1/5?????? Why? Really cba with that. 😭
I'm not amazing at the game, I can't with having to do 5 perfect runs in a row.

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
Erm failing one part of a Elusive Escalation resets it to 1/5?????? Why? Really cba with that. 😭
I'm not amazing at the game, I can't with having to do 5 perfect runs in a row.

It's really an infuriating Escalation lol. First two rounds are easy enough, but once you get the combo of "hide all bodies" and "only one pacification" its just brutal, much worse than it being 5 stages

Toño

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Spain
Seems that my first play in Colombia mission is bugged (Steam player). When I finish the mission the game disconnects and cannot load a menu. Then the game lets my retry to load the menu or go to the main menu (disconnected). If I exit the game, run it again and load the save, when I finish the level the error happens again. I can play other missions and finish them without problems. I didn't started the mission again because I don't know if I'll lose something from the last play. Anyone know how to solve this bug or at least experienced it? Thanks.

Btw, today's patch didn't fixed it.

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
We got it on Xbox Gamepass all 3 games. But when we try to play the second sniper mission it wants us to buy a bundle? That's not included in Gamepass?

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/no-headline-4

IOI are also making changes to all Arcade contracts, including reintroducing Mission Briefings, and reducing the number of Complications each contract has. Previously, contracts had three Complications - special requirements for completing the mission - whereas now they only have one. The Codices contract, for example, no longer has "One Disguise Change" and "Headshots Only" complications, leaving just "No Civilian Casualties" as the remaining wrinkle.

I wish these changes included 'if you fail the second or third target of the elusive arcade, you can just retry that one after 12 hours, you don't have to redo the earlier targets" :(

Oct 25, 2017
prior to elden ring and horizon coming out, i had been making my way through all the escalations and mastery levels in hitman 1/2/3, and man... what a game. i still have the resort dlc from hitman 2 to do, and most of hitman 1 (except for thailand, weirdy), so I'm really looking forward to dipping back in now that i'm just about done with elden ring.

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
I'll admit the reduced complications make them more boring but I know I'm in the minority that liked the challenge of the mode. The elusive target missions are pretty uninteresting when you can just replay them normally.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
I'll admit the reduced complications make them more boring but I know I'm in the minority that liked the challenge of the mode. The elusive target missions are pretty uninteresting when you can just replay them normally.

If they had made it so I could retry targets 2 or 3 without restarting the whole sequence, i too would have preferred those complications stick around.

Dunan

Jun 11, 2018

tryagainlater

Oct 25, 2017
Game is discounted on Steam and I'm not sure what to get. Does the Deluxe Escalation Contracts, and 7 Deadly Sins add to the story?
Nah, they don't add to the story. I suppose 7 Deadly Sins is technically canon but in the sense that it's happening in 47's mind. I thought both the deluxe escalations and 7DS were cool little missions but I wouldn't pay too much extra for them over the base game.

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
I'm getting a little frustrated with these elusive targets. I only have one silent assassin so far. I keep blowing it at the very end. I hope they increase the number of ETs a month so I can get the 5 SA elusive target goal challenge completed soon.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
FINALLY.

I'm more than fine waiting for Freelancer if it ends up fully-baked. I just want my roguelite Hitman.

Ambrose Island sounds sweet, July can't come soon enough.