• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheAndyMan

Banned
Feb 11, 2019
Utah
Snacc
A fine ass mofo. Someone that looks so good.. I mean, well, you want to eat them... like a snack.
DAMN! Did you see that dude? He a snacc!!

Mine would be Franz Von Papen.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1988-0113-500%2C_Franz_v._Papen.jpg
More like "Daddy" Von Papen amirite?

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
lewis-powell-photo-u3
Lewis Powell, one of the men involved in the conspiracy to assassinate Abraham Lincoln and former confederate soldier (he also tried to assassinate a guy the same night as lincoln but failed lol)

dude looks like a fuckin' early 90s heartthrob with that hair, that jaw, those features

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lewis-powell-photo-u3
Lewis Powell, one of the men involved in the conspiracy to assassinate Abraham Lincoln and former confederate soldier (he also tried to assassinate a guy the same night as lincoln but failed lol)

dude looks like a fuckin' early 90s heartthrob with that hair, that jaw, those features
Looks like Joaquin Phoenix

viciouskillersquirrel

Cheering your loss
Oct 25, 2017
lewis-powell-photo-u3

Was he also an actor? John Wilkes Booth was widely reported to be the most handsome man in America. Imagine if Brad Pitt had murdered Obama at a movie premiere - that's how bizarre that is.

Zoolander was historically accurate in that regard.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
OldSocksAndShoes Please delete that photo, i already said it was a mistake now you want to give my tired ass fucking nightmares?

Also, you owe this thread a historical snacc as a punishment,

Those are the rules, gotta balance out this nightmare

Eila

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like Stalin was only fuckable for a short period. Or he just happened to come out looking good in that one photo.
Dqn_9TZX0AA6dbQ.jpg